• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Darksiders 2.

Oh what can I say about this game? It's a crappy, god awful PC port, but you know what? I could not care less. I've not enjoyed combat in a game this much since DMC 3, the story's engaging, Death as a character is absolutely hilarious and the soundtrack kicks ass.

I can forgive the quality of the port when the sum of the game's parts are just so good.

Kammosjuttu

L.A. Noire.
I keep making mistakes, but I've still progressed a damn lot in a very brief time --- this game feels like it's going to be a short one! :blink: Who would've known.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
darsiders 2 baby! :cool: i just love it :)............and credo how do you mean by awful PC port??

The PC version is a straight up port of the console version. Lacking graphical quality, no options to change any graphical settings, just lacking in options across the board, v-sync straight up fails to work which can lead to overheating in graphics card and keyboard and mouse controls aren't wonderfully implemented, though it's still functional.

All in all, the PC version is pretty badly put together, but I still love the game, and better yet, THQ has apologized, acknowledged the fact and they're working on fixing it.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
playing some more mortal kombat i beat arcade on max for the first time i earn rank mortal kombat champion :cool:

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

The PC version is a straight up port of the console version. Lacking graphical quality, no options to change any graphical settings, just lacking in options across the board, v-sync straight up fails to work which can lead to overheating in graphics card and keyboard and mouse controls aren't wonderfully implemented, though it's still functional.

All in all, the PC version is pretty badly put together, but I still love the game, and better yet, THQ has apologized, acknowledged the fact and they're working on fixing it.
oh i see.....well glad i have an xbox :D:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Been playing Team Fortress 2 more than anything else lately, while patiently waiting on my copy of Guild Wars 2 to show up.

Kammosjuttu

I returned to play Resonance of Fate, because I want to collect all of the trophies there are, but goddamnit I keep failing at the arena against those stupid helicopters. :mad: And it doesn't help at all that I find Reanbell to be annoying squeak-ball that I'd like to kick out of my team... :|

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Today:
Devil May Cry 3: original on DMD
New Super Mario Bros. 2
TheatRhythm

Later:
The Witcher 2
Marvel V Capcom 3

Top Bottom