• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Persona 4,getting all Personas to complete my compendium is a real hard work.This game is really great and addicting.:)

Keaton

Premium
Monster Hunter 2 Freedom
Final Fantasy I
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3
Pokemon Pearl
...annnnd Devil May Cry 4

Quite a mixture hmmm..

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Keaton;158221 said:
Monster Hunter 2 Freedom
Final Fantasy I
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3
Pokemon Pearl
...annnnd Devil May Cry 4

Quite a mixture hmmm..

yu-gi-oh !!!!! :lol: :p im playing gears 1 and 2 , halo 3 , gta 4 , gh 3 and world tour and i gave up on prince of persia ..... its so bad :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
oh hell yeah the new one :lol: its so bad - the fighting is crap and the stupid boss'es that just go .... :mad: argh .... :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
i've currently started my no equipment challenge in Castlevania: SOTN and i've started to play FFV.
also im playing very many games from XBL like:
Feeding Frenzy (1 and 2)
Worms (XBox version but i like the computer one better)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Hate that computer is so cheaty against me and predicts every move i take and i can't be as fast as the computer either)
Resident Evil 5 Demo (I love it!)
Geons (seems to suck at the first moment but if you give it a shot you'll like it)

Ashstar9

I'm forging my way through Dead Space and just started playing Oblivion. I was thinking of picking up BioShock at my brother's insistence. I'm also leisurely playing Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. It provides a nice break from my usual blood and gore stuff. Eagerly anticipating the new Street Fighter, as I used to play it in the arcade when I was a kid.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
All I'm playing at the moment is Fallout 2, and I wouldn't call it so much playing, rather abusing, modding and having a laugh.

Sparda™

Devil May Cry 3.

Pretty much, in Mission 18 on DMD, defeating all bosses with just using a limited amount of moves.

Top Bottom