• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
There is a rumour that Microsoft are acquiring crytek studios and team foxtrot

I am playing mirror's edge catalyst and days gone PS4

And Rage on Xbox one X before the sequel comes out Tuesday

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am playing a Nintendo 64 classic. "Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon." Picture Ocarina of Time meets Japanese weirdness, meets Megazords and BAM! You have yourself a wonderful adventure game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I am playing BAttle Chef Brigade on my down time. I am rather disappointed at the utter lack of new game +, though.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. First time playing it The combat and the visuals are fun, but I am still early in the game. The problem with the platforming is that it's too basic and restricting. It literally won't let you jump unless it's supposed to be in the correct direction. Sometimes where you need to go ain't always clear. Platforming is definitely better in DmC, even if that one was easy too; though way less restricting. That said, Enslaved is one of the better looking games from last gen that stands out from a lot of the dull greys/browns in AAA games.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
It is done:
Devil-May-Cry-HD-Collection-20190521234205.jpg

This is number 20.

I've platinumed BloodBorne. I've platinumed DMC3. I've platinumed Bayonetta. 100% 'ed RE4 Hell, I've platinumed A Rose in the Twilight. But, by god, was this the most difficult game I've ever platinumed. It took me years. After my PS3 died with only 2 trophies left I tapped out, but after the HD collection was ported to the PS4 I decided to try again. It's taken me years of trying, on and off, since the PS3 release. For whatever reason the PS4 version was just a smoother experience. I did prep more for DMD this time around. Instead of just 100 Yorbs, like I did with the PS3, I went for 180, Still have 135. I had like 30 holy waters, of which I only used 10. Devil stars god only knows, 100,000 Rorbs, 80,000 left, and like 15 untouchables, of which I still have 4. But, even without all that the PS4 version just wasn't as big a nightmare. Maybe I got better.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
It is done:
Devil-May-Cry-HD-Collection-20190521234205.jpg

This is number 20.

I've platinumed BloodBorne. I've platinumed DMC3. I've platinumed Bayonetta. 100% 'ed RE4 Hell, I've platinumed A Rose in the Twilight. But, by god, was this the most difficult game I've ever platinumed. It took me years. After my PS3 died with only 2 trophies left I tapped out, but after the HD collection was ported to the PS4 I decided to try again. It's taken me years of trying, on and off, since the PS3 release. For whatever reason the PS4 version was just a smoother experience. I did prep more for DMD this time around. Instead of just 100 Yorbs, like I did with the PS3, I went for 180, Still have 135. I had like 30 holy waters, of which I only used 10. Devil stars god only knows, 100,000 Rorbs, 80,000 left, and like 15 untouchables, of which I still have 4. But, even without all that the PS4 version just wasn't as big a nightmare. Maybe I got better.
Nice. DMC1 is one of the only games I've ever bothered to platinum.
Holy cow that's a let of preparing.

Meg

Had it for 4 years and still not finished it but I REALLY need too, decent amount of padding but I enjoyed it more than the padding in most other games.
Just finished it, but I got the worst possible ending. I read online how to get a better one and it came down to one decision I made really late in the game. Was gonna reload the save but OH WHOOPS I had already saved over it. :facepalm:

Overall a great game though; definitely worth going back too to try to finish. Just don't be an idiot like me and only have one save file.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished it, but I got the worst possible ending. I read online how to get a better one and it came down to one decision I made really late in the game. Was gonna reload the save but OH WHOOPS I had already saved over it. :facepalm:

Overall a great game though; definitely worth going back too to try to finish. Just don't be an idiot like me and only have one save file.

On open world style games I always alternate around 3 saves for any scenario like that and for any bugs/crashes in quests etc.

Meg

I've been busy lately! Replayed Witcher 3 to get a good ending. Will go back later to do the expansions. Played through Onimusha Remastered. It was great! Held up better than I expected. Reeeeally hope Capcom brings out a new game, or even more remasters. Played through What Remains of Edith Finch. Really good! Will definitely replay at some point. Also played Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. Thought about trying to get 100% complete but there is too much content I don't really want to. May go back at some point though. Currently playing Tales of Brooding Berseria. It's good so far, but my god is Velvet annoying. :facepalm:

All in all, making good progress toward getting through my backlog. :thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I am about 20 hours into Tales of Vesperia. It’s more sluggish than the other Tales games I’ve played but it’s certainly interesting. Good cast, engaging story, well acted. Some frustrations aside, I’m enjoying it.

Top Bottom