• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So, ever since I discovered that "Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Links" is on Steam, I've put a disgusting amount of hours into playing it over the past few weeks. I was never very lucky at collecting the cards in real life as a child, but now that I have an awesome collection of powerful beasts, I can relive my childhood dream of being an unbeatable King of Games. :whistle:

Goldsickle

F***, I'm playing Deus Ex all over again.

I only got into the series with Human Revolution but now I'm finally getting that "BRB, reinstalling Deus Ex" meme.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, ever since I discovered that "Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Links" is on Steam, I've put a disgusting amount of hours into playing it over the past few weeks. I was never very lucky at collecting the cards in real life as a child, but now that I have an awesome collection of powerful beasts, I can relive my childhood dream of being an unbeatable King of Games. :whistle:

I was super into that game up until the end of last year, when I got KOG with a super low tier deck archetype (Blue Eyes).

Got a weird urge to play Monkey Island. A gaming classic that I never experienced.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I finished God of War (PS4)'s story mode on Friday night so I'm thinking about what to play next.

Maybe a crack at DMCV's Bloody Palace? ;)

Aurelius

11 years later and I still rarely use Nero’s Devil Bringer/Breaker... I’m having a blast playing as V though! V’s fighting style should be rather familiar to those who have played the game, Folklore (another great and very pretty game I might add).

... By the way, I finally bought and am currently playing Devil May Cry 5.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Saints Row 1 and 2 are also both backwards compatible if you ever become interested or haven’t played them yet.

Thanks for the info! I've played most of the series, but I'm only borrowing the games from my mother (it's her fav series) so I'll have to let her know. ^^

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Currently playing Rule The Waves on occasion, and planning to start on Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Sniper Elite 4 and Wipeout Omega Collection are free now, if you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber. I purchased Wipeout Omega Collection physically, but with this PlayStation Plus perk, I got it digitally, too. However, I've never played Sniper Elite 4 or any of the games in the series, unless I forget. It's surprisingly good. I always thought it was going to be a good game.

Aurelius

Completed first play through of Devil May Cry 5 within two days... and now I’m back to Skyrim.

Damn! It sure is quite in Whiterun without Heimskr always pushing his religion. Golly gee whiz! I wonder what ever could have happened to him?!

.... oh that’s right, I ate him! You can blame Skjor and Adela for that one. I take no blame. Catdog is innocent of this crime.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Lots of Overwatch. I'm also replaying Metro: Exodus, Batman: Arkham Knight and I'm thinking starting Secret of Monkey Island.

Top Bottom