• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Feb 19, 2008
California
Twitter
CarlosX360
I was playing Darksiders III, but the controls are clunky as ****! I uninstalled it. The game is confusing, especially when your job is to grab a bug and throw it across the cave... and make a move. What the **** am I supposed to do!? UGH.

But am about to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BEEEEEEEEETA. I preordered, and I am anticipating the game. I already know its going to be a good game.

Aurelius

Mar 20, 2014
Back and fourth between Saints Row 4 and Resident Evil 2. One of the best things about playing through Claire's scenario in REmake 2: Sherry Birkin isn't a sucky character anymore! I thoroughly enjoy sprinting ahead of her knowing that she actually keeps up with me. No need to worry about her running off and pouting in a corner or ending up as some zombie's dinner... and she gets her very own stealth mission!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
May 4, 2015
Dumnonia
I too am playing "Death Stranding" because I am a shameless Kojima whore. :whistle:

It's surprisingly cosy, travelling through apocalyptic America and evading the undead...because even as the world ends, the mailman needs to get that parcel to you on time. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: V's patron

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sep 14, 2010
NY,Ny
I too am playing "Death Stranding" because I am a shameless Kojima whore. :whistle:

It's surprisingly cosy, travelling through apocalyptic America and evading the undead...because even as the world ends, the mailman needs to get that parcel to you on time. :laugh:
They should add that to their motto.

"NEITHER RAIN NOR SLEET NOR APOCALYPSE"

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow and Lain