• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have so got to get that game. I would recommend Mercenaries 2...

Sparda™

Devil May Cry 4 on PC. Clearing Human on S ranking...Done all the others two weeks after the release of the PC version...:lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
For me, well, since my electricity came back on in my area of Ohio (still more blacked out houses though), I guess I'll play Metal Gear Online again. I would love to play the lot of you in it but many of you guys are in other regions and MGO is region-locked. So I can only play with other North American players.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
viva pinata trouble in paradise - managed to get rid of Professor Pester so now I can go back to luring pinatas in peace...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ My sister loves that game...

Playing DMC 4 of course :lol: Then I may play some Bioshock...

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I got mercs 2 from gamefly right now. (Force unleashed is on its way!)
But I'm mostly playing Socom BETA!!!!!!! (Its amazing!!) You'll see me at the midnight release!
When Little big comes out.. gosh, thats gonna take my life away.. the game looks SOOO FUN.(I'll go to that midnight release too.)
And I'm gonna get guitar hero 4 for christmas probably..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Haven't really had the chance to play CoD4 that much... But I went against my pal who knows how to play it a lot better than me, but ended up nearly winning... So I'm getting better :lol:

Spent last night mainly on Bloody Palace for DMC 4 after I logged off here. Now I am playing through DMC 4 on Nero's levels on SOS difficulty...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ I suck so bad it's beyond embarrassing :lol: But I want to get some practice in before I get Gold back so I can at least get a feel for the maps in order to pretend like I know what I'm doing...

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Since I finally own the game again, I've been going through Parasite Eve. I've also been playing Fable: The Lost Chapters on my PC. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I use to, but now I'm getting better.

Currently playing DMC 4 and am on 5th mission with Nero atm, and am doing fairly good in SOS difficulty...

Top Bottom