• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Assassin's Creed Origins. This game is very, very photogenic. It might be the one game I actually wished had fishing in it.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I was playing Darksiders III, but the controls are clunky as ****! I uninstalled it. The game is confusing, especially when your job is to grab a bug and throw it across the cave... and make a move. What the **** am I supposed to do!? UGH.

But am about to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BEEEEEEEEETA. I preordered, and I am anticipating the game. I already know its going to be a good game.

Aurelius

Back and fourth between Saints Row 4 and Resident Evil 2. One of the best things about playing through Claire's scenario in REmake 2: Sherry Birkin isn't a sucky character anymore! I thoroughly enjoy sprinting ahead of her knowing that she actually keeps up with me. No need to worry about her running off and pouting in a corner or ending up as some zombie's dinner... and she gets her very own stealth mission!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Lego Movie 2 game on PC.

Love me a good Lego game - except the DC ones. For some reason, they just suck so bad. Bit like the films, I guess...

Aurelius

Lego Movie 2 game on PC.

Love me a good Lego game - except the DC ones. For some reason, they just suck so bad. Bit like the films, I guess...

I got one of the Star Wars Lego games for free a few years back on my XBox. Pretty fun actually. Last Lego title I played before that one was Lego Racers... I miss that game!

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Darksiders on the ps3, and bumbling my way through the Psycho-pass Manditory Happiness light novel on the Vita.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man again.

Have to say not enjoying it the same as the last few times I played it about a year ago.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I too am playing "Death Stranding" because I am a shameless Kojima whore. :whistle:

It's surprisingly cosy, travelling through apocalyptic America and evading the undead...because even as the world ends, the mailman needs to get that parcel to you on time. :laugh:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I too am playing "Death Stranding" because I am a shameless Kojima whore. :whistle:

It's surprisingly cosy, travelling through apocalyptic America and evading the undead...because even as the world ends, the mailman needs to get that parcel to you on time. :laugh:
They should add that to their motto.

"NEITHER RAIN NOR SLEET NOR APOCALYPSE"

Top Bottom