• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Still GoW Ragnarok.

Kratos and Atreus spend more time apart. Seeing which partners they get to compliment them is pretty fun.

It was cool seeing vanaheim and I'm off to the next Atreus segment in Asgard.

In the myths, loki and Odin are blood Brothers so I like how they did a callback here.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
UUGGGHHH.... I hit a roadblock. What is with people thinking forced platforming in a 3rd person shooter is a good idea? In stage 19, you play Rose Quartz; I am not liking it! Her brawling controls are awkward, the platforming doesn't work and has horrible collision, and the checkpoints suck! I might trade this game in for Evil West or something, because I don't have the patience for **** like this anymore! I really hate to say that, but I might be done with Gungrave GORE! Why did anybody think this was a good idea?!
Ah, you got to the part where she has to jump across rock platforms and only has shuriken so u have to rely on melee

That part was boring and frustrating

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
GoW Ragnarok.

I want a rematch with Heimdall.

Atreus is more of a sniper with a focus on magic. His dad is a warrior with a focus on strength.

Brain n Brawn.

Both their new partner act as compensation for not being with the other.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I finally beat level 38 and made it to level 40 in SOR4 Survival. I used Cherry Hunter. I got a new high score of 830,984 and a time of 52:33.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still mainly playing Grounded, althought havent had much chance to play anything lately as been too busy.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I played for about 2 hours on Saturday on ps4. The game is giving me that good feeling I felt when I played Sonic Adventure 1 & Sonic Adventure 2. I'm glad to have that style of Sonic back.
I played til i beat the first island, and the main boss of the island has an incredible fight

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I played til i beat the first island, and the main boss of the island has an incredible fight
The Giganto fight is awesome! It's the Sonic equivalent of the first boss fight in Metal Gear Rising. I already know about the new music memes crossed over with that game and DMC5. Frontiers, you just keep impressing and exciting me! I like the overworld music on the first island. It has this soft melancholy straight out of a Miyazaki film. Not the first Sega has borrowed from him.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Still playing sonic, it is so much fun

Just on island 3, wyvern fight was not as good as giganto but some of the mini bosses are great so i put up vids on my youtube

Top Bottom