• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Spent the whole day waiting anxiously for an email if I got the job, the waiting was so intense that I needed to do something to take my mind off of it and so I binged the entirety of the "Chainsaw Man" manga (so far) since I have been enjoying the anime adaptation so far.

Damn, that was one hell of a trip, so many emotions that it's hard to describe. One thing I do know is that I'm not sure how to feel about Chainsaw Man Part 2, it's giving me major "Tokyo Ghoul: RE" vibes. Hopefully I'll come to love it just as much as Part 1.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
On sick leave and no brain activity detected, so browsing nonsense between napping and having tea, reblogging stuff on Tumblr and creating musical and image collections for my writing projects.

Also stressing over my thesis which I shouldn't do because I'm allowed to be sick and free from any stress, okay?

Gonna watch The Simpsons if my headache doesn't get worse.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Spent about 15 minutes this morning trying to convince my girlfriend why attempting to sneak our cat into the manatee aquarium dressed as a fish is not only educational, but also experience rich.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm spending my Halloween playing RE2R. ;)

And now I'm watching Castlevania season 4. Time to cross it off the list.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just got back from Guy Fawkes' Night. The people running the fireworks show were clearly out of practice since they were blatantly out of sync and only the climax had a particularly interesting design pattern. But low key, it was so much fun to be out celebrating the day again, hanging out with people in the freezing cold November air and nattering about how the kids these days don't even understand why we do this every year.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
We have a Bible reading group soon so I'll take this two hours for my thesis while the Little Bean and her father play with Duplo blocks.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Nursing a bad back after standing around for five hours in the Carnival last night. That truly was a test of endurance... o_O

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Sitting and browsing internet as taking real break got small cold so trying to minimize going out as thing is nasty hard.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Drinking a cold cider outside on my deck, and sitting around the fire pit enjoying a nice warm fire while i listen to the rain and the wind as it howls around me

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Typing up some notes about my OCs while resisting the urge to play RE2R just yet.

I watched Sacred Games season 2 before bed.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just finished eating. Currently playing Sims 2 with Stacey. Already dreading the 15-20 jobs I have to get done at work tomorrow. Let’s not think about that now.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Yesterday evening I watched "The Jungle Book" (1942) live action adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling stories, starring the iconic Indian actor Sabu as Mowgli. Upon reading a bit more about the original book and how most of the characters are apparently named after real Hindi words, I became interested in the language and have been spending the day studying it. Certainly seems like a fun language and I certainly wouldn't turn down adding another notch to my belt of polyglottery.

नमस्ते​

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Enjoying sitting back in my recliner and watching tele as the warmth of the fire burning in the stove washes over me

But i should get up or i may fall asleep

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Came home from my new job. Reading Beastars before I go take a shower and pray.

I'll probably write something before I watch netflix later.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having a cup of valeriana tea before heading to bed. Gotta work at the office tomorrow instead of remotely so I have to get up around 5am.

Top Bottom