• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Me is reading the 'Lucky One' by Nicholas Sparks its ok :/ IMO 'Dear John' was better..... summer reading sucks...i already hate high school DX BUT I seriously wanna read tht book tht Snooki wrote!! :D Snookz FTW!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DS: I've had the book for months. I got it from a charity shop, as per-usual, it wasn't in the greatest of conditions.

Shadow: It's just a one-off book. It's called The Balverine Order. Had a major fan-girl spasm when I found it.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You! L.J Smith fans (aka Clair and Shadow)~ have you guys read The Secret Circle? 'cause I'm thinking of reading it. And not just because they're making a show of it and Gale Harold's going to be in it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ I have. XD It's pretty good...but I prefer the bad guys in it to the good guys. ^^; I hope you'll like it. :) Have you read any other LJS books? *kinda iffy about the show*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^ That's good because Gale's playing the villain. =D And no, I haven't. I've looked for her books in the store, but could never find any. Once my mom gets her paycheck I'll ask to get them online. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Once the TV series kicks off, you should find the books reprinted and in bookstores. I think she once mentioned Borders so if you have one, you might get lucky there.
And ditto what Shadow said. You kinda want the bad guys to win. It's not a favourite of mine but it is one of her best works, you can tell she put a LOT of thought into it.

CR: last sacrifice-vampire academy by Richelle Mead. Heard a lot of good things about this series. But then i heard a lot of good things about Twilight too, so I'm going into it with no expectations this time.

Oh. I'm glad I finally finished Stefan's Diaries. My word was that ever a painful read!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't get past chapter 4 with the Vampire Academy novel (apparently the book was a few days overdue to be back at the library, so I'm gonna have to pay for it...and renewing it will just cost me more bucks). But I like the author's style :)

CR: The Haunted by Jessica Verday.
*totally recommended for everyone else*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reading the Gemma Doyle books in between reveiws and random Hollows fanfics. In short...I've kinda all over the place with my reading, atm.

Meg

Knife of Dreams. Trying to get through the Wheel of Time series as fast as possible. Its all around decent.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've run out of books to read...again. But the last one I read was Command and Conquer which was rather good. Been getting a lot of gaming novels recently and aside from one or two shockingly bad ones *cough*Metal Gear Solid*cough*, they're all pretty good reads.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^LOL, I was going to say I think we've got a game called C&C around here.

CR: Shadow Legacy (only because I have to), Fear Itself by Raven ^_^, and a couple of pieces that I'm beta-ing for some really lovely writers.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Meep. =D *blushy**hopes you like it*

Reading Little Witch by Soul-Of-Pure-Silver and The Photo Album by Crusherccme both on fanfiction.net. I had to stop reading books at the moment, cuz I have no time. T-T *planning on poking through Claire's Forbidden Game fanfics again soon*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hated reading that book - couldn't get into it at all.

I've gone back to my beloved Gears of War books

Top Bottom