• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Look, it's Shadow!
Better now than tomorrow!
Your absence would leave us in sorrow
If you disappear again, I'll see you at the gallow

Proudly presented by therogis alias "From crappy poem to illegal threat in no time"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Look, it's Shadow!
Better now than tomorrow!
Your absence would leave us in sorrow
If you disappear again, I'll see you at the gallow

Proudly presented by therogis alias "From crappy poem to illegal threat in no time"
<3 Thank you! I will put this on my fridge.
Holy moly it is @Shadow ! Now that is a blast from past. How ya been girl?
Henlo!! <3 Better now than I was when I left, thanks. (Had a breakup, been questioning gender stuff, then had a lot of family nonsense all kinda hit me overwhelmingly at once; still dealing with family nonsense and work nonsense, but feel a lot more chill and at ease than before.) How've you been?
Welcome back shadow, i am thinking today is mow better cause a friend showed up

I will take credit for @Shadow coming back. u.u

Our chatting during one of my streams planted the seed in her mind. LOL
Btw if y'all wanna join and hang out, I try to do it every Saturday and Sunday at around 5 pm CEST. @ef9dante_oSsshea is also one of us. Also Shadow herself will be streaming on Halloween, it's kind of a tradition. XD
I was just minding my own business, thinking about Vergil, so how could I refuse you both suggesting it? :p Thank you, though. <3 -hugs you both- (I still don't know what I'll be streaming for Halloween. @_@ But there will definitely be a stream, even if the weather tries to kill the internet again.)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
DBZ Kai condenses DBZ to a much manageable size if that helps. And oh boy the Future Trunks arc! Enjoy the mystery of Goku Black muhahaha! (Coughs) Have you watched OG Dragon Ball in full?

Og DB is my favorite out of the...balls...? Dragon balls... Yeah have you watched it? :D
I'm on the Tournament of Power now (Goku is still rounding up fighters, but given the opening theme, I know who's gonna be in the brawl, lol). And yes, I have watched the full OG Dragonball. The only thing I haven't watched is GT and frankly, I'm okay with that. :p

CT: I don't know what I was thinking, checking out six books that I have to finish in (less than) three weeks when I've been kinda slow of late. But maybe this will pull me out of my reading funk at last? Here's hoping.

+On the fourth season of House, and oh my gods, I love him. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's absolutely infuriating at times--but the snark. My gods, I love it. I know Hugh Laurie is about twice my age, but I'd climb early-House version of him like Kong climbing the Empire State Building.

*cough* I'll see myself out, now...

Edit: HOLY CRAP, @Shadow's BACK! I've missed you! T_T <3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't wait for you to see episode 110 , 129 and 130 and 131 of super @Rebel Dynasty

And house, what an epic show and hugh laurie is amazing in it. His dynamic with wilson is so good too

Btw missus you should join fox shadow and myself on a stream sometime for a catchup

I am thinking, if i don't eat soon my stomach will start a mutiny

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I was browsing through a website looking for cookbooks for traditional recipes when I noticed in the “people who bought this also bought” section was a book on...poisons.

I couldn’t help but wonder, was the reason they started with the cookbook was so they could make some harmless food for someone only to then put the poison in? Curiouser and curiouser.

Anyways, as I was staring at the dreaded book, I may or may not have clicked “add to cart” for reasons... :sneaky:

Meg

I was browsing through a website looking for cookbooks for traditional recipes when I noticed in the “people who bought this also bought” section was a book on...poisons.

I couldn’t help but wonder, was the reason they started with the cookbook was so they could make some harmless food for someone only to then put the poison in? Curiouser and curiouser.

Anyways, as I was staring at the dreaded book, I may or may not have clicked “add to cart” for reasons... :sneaky:
I’ll take “Reasons to never have a forum potluck” for $1000.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't even know what kinda pie that is but i will try some lol

I want apple crumble now ha
Mmm, apple crumble. Nectarines are peaches but without the fuzz on the outside. ^^ (For some reason the peaches have been terrible this year, but the nectarines are nice. Idk, idk.)
I’ll take “Reasons to never have a forum potluck” for $1000.
-sighs and puts away these very tasty, definitely not poisonous mushrooms and flowers they were saving for a special occassion- :cautious: No one wants to live dangerously these days. /kidding

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
We have reached a mutual conclusion with my therapist that I'm fixed enough so I no longer need therapy. Gotta do some assessments and it's over by November.
Also my spouse got great personal news.

So I think it's time to celebrate! Shall I bake a cake, a Swiss roll, pizza or pie?

My spouse loves homemade salty liquorice ice cream though... :unsure:

Top Bottom