• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Planning on getting gf a new laptop for Christmas, she's been interested in Warhammer total war from my playthroughs and her intel i5 laptop is in "we'd need faith in this thing and let's see" territory, so im upgrading her to an i7 variant of what she already has, which should be enough for that game. They're isn't much else she plays other then Heroes of might and magic and kings quest style games, so I won't have to break the bank for something she really won't use to it's potential. My laptop is still pretty decent for what it is, although I think a better graphics card in in the conversation.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My dad's suddenly beating me in chess and he started playing seriously much later than me. I guess I have to practice a little harder to catch his progress.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
GoW Ragnarok is one of my favorite gaming stories .

I used to be fond of KH and DMC now I'm into Persona and GoW.

Hopefully DMC6 or the upcoming anime can reignite my interest.

I thought about doing a KH fanfic with Khalid as the protagonist. So if I have to pitch a KH movie...;)

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That i need to take more trips away for the weekend, having a great time with my wife and daughter this weekend on our lil holiday away

Also, anyone who stays in a hotel and uses their phone to stream netflix or amazon prime etc needs to buy a 14 or 16 inch 3d phone screen magnifiier, they are foldable and really really handy to have

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have anger problems. I got mad at my mom and I'm not sure why I got angry in the first place. I'll be better at managing it but I need an outlet. I wanted to take boxing classes but I've been putting it off till I get a job. Now that I have one I might as well look into it more seriously.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I have anger problems. I got mad at my mom and I'm not sure why I got angry in the first place. I'll be better at managing it but I need an outlet. I wanted to take boxing classes but I've been putting it off till I get a job. Now that I have one I might as well look into it more seriously.
Exercise is good. For me it was jogging that helped me to control myself. Nowadays I don't even have to jog for that, stuff that used to anger me earlier just doesn’t matter much. But it's thanks to 1. exercise 2. therapy 3. religion so I definitely recommend anything from that triangle. :)

Sleep deprivation sucks big time. I'm very dizzy and having a constant headache. Luckily I have a day off tomorrow. (Like everyone else at the office lol. I will write a crappy poem for the first one to find out why tomorrow is either a day off or double salary for the workers here.)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Someone wrote a KH/Bleach fusion with Sora and Strelitzia as Ichigo and Rukia.

So is Yozora gonna be Byukuya? Riku gonna be a Quincy? Are the Organization gonna be Fullbringers?

lol.

the original pitch for Ven was he ends up reincarnating into Sora. That reminds of the Kaien is Ichigo's past life theory.

PS. I'm bored at work.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That the homemade wrap i just made, filled with trout i caught cut into small chunks and battered from a batter i made from cider

Chicken shaped into a circle and breaded, and bacon and black pudding hybrid pork sausages may well be my greatest work, guided by some deity

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Got the tree and decorations up yesterday, so hopefully that'll help me get into the Christmas spirit. It's...a process, I guess. Too many bittersweet memories growing up. Maybe melancholy is the best I can achieve at this stage in my life. ^^;

+It's been unseasonably warm for December. We got some snow back in November, but none of it stuck. There's something weird about seeing moths fluttering around at night, when otherwise we should have at least two feet of snow and windchill enough to freeze nostril hairs. o_O

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Got the tree and decorations up yesterday, so hopefully that'll help me get into the Christmas spirit. It's...a process, I guess. Too many bittersweet memories growing up. Maybe melancholy is the best I can achieve at this stage in my life. ^^;

+It's been unseasonably warm for December. We got some snow back in November, but none of it stuck. There's something weird about seeing moths fluttering around at night, when otherwise we should have at least two feet of snow and windchill enough to freeze nostril hairs. o_O
Wanna swap weather?, blizzard here with temps dropping into negative double digits

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm almost off work so I'm thinking do I watch Netflix or play ps4.

Sadly they don't sell the FF7R intermission DLC for the ps4. I'll have to watch it o. Youtube

Honestly Square cutting off all that content from the PS4 steams my donuts. :mad: I can't find a PS5 anywhere!

In general news:

Work is getting in the way of my nerdy hobbies. Time to take drastic measures! :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The ending of Ragnarok didn't dissapoint.

Now off to FF7R in a few days.

PS. I ship Atreus/Thrud which is funny because I shipped MCU Loki/Sif back in the day.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wonder if Cloud was one of those infantryman who used the guard dogs.

It would've been a cool angle for Crisis Core to explore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom