• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That dcu are playing with fire by getting fans hopes up for henry cavill back as superman, only to crush them soon after and do another young superman story

Come on guys, we need a seasoned superman movie with epic space battles and huge stakes. The kind of fights where the audience can feel the impacts behind the power of each blow

Not a young clark kent learning the ropes (Again)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't like Superman and the other Leaguers as much as the side characters and legacies.

So I rather let them be the young newbs while Superman is the vet. I get why fans wanted Pattinson to be Nightwing, Red Hood or Batman Beyond instead of Bruce.

If this is another story against Lex or Zod I'm gonna be dissapointed. Lol

Atleast use the Parasite, Ultra-Humanite, Conduit and the others.

I don't mind the early years but I need a more unique take on it.

I'm hoping the upcoming animated series for DMC is a unique take on Dante's early years. I have nostalgia for DMC3 but I need something more from it.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That i wish i could magically conjure up a full meal, without any cooking by por or pan, oven or heating in a microwave needed

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
"Merry Christmas" is not a good choice for automatic signatures in an attorney's office.

Especially if your email relates to litigation or claiming for damages instead of common consultancy lol

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Urban Explorer youtuber checking out an abandoned hospital: "Man...look at all this stuff that was left behind...I wonder what they used this room for... this place is like a time capsule...lets check out this hallway now...

Paranormal channel recording inside exact same building: OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT? TIM? TIM WHERE ARE YOU?!! *BANG BANG* AGGGHHH! *running* TIIIM! TIIIIMM!" *Tim having a demonic possession stroke on the floor.*

Hmmmmm.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I'm excited for another Avatar cartoon and it's been too long. It's rumored to be about an Earth Kingdom avatar in a pseudo modern day. So would the eventual fire kingdom avatar be in a futuristic setting?

Lol.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's one thing to be laid off right before Christmas, but then straight after be told that you aren't even getting this month's paycheck...really not feeling the "good will towards men" spirit right now.

*Sigh* I guess it's back to the drawing board...and the job centre.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

Someone did an au for persona 5 where roles are swapped. They swapped the adult confidants with Ren and co.

The art is pretty good.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's one thing to be laid off right before Christmas, but then straight after be told that you aren't even getting this month's paycheck...really not feeling the "good will towards men" spirit right now.

*Sigh* I guess it's back to the drawing board...and the job centre.
Wait what? You worked but will not get paid? Isn't that illegal in your country too?

CT, K's eye color has stabilized and yes, she's got my eyes and my heart is absolutely melting rn.
That's like the smallest thing in the entire universe, yet it made my week

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Wait what? You worked but will not get paid?
That is the situation, yes.

Isn't that illegal in your country too?
In theory, but I believe this simple diagram will suffice to explain the problem...

IMAGE0003.jpg

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Trying to decide what would be my light middleschool-YA fantasy to read next. I didn't like Red Queen series that much. Nevermoor's fine. Any suggestions? Preferably something fairly popular as it has the highest chances of being available in my language.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
An early design of Midnighter made me think of Malik at an older age.

Malik is the protagonist of "Umbran Tales" a YA pitch I scribbled about one day.

He's supposed to be 12-21 during the series but this design made me think of him in his 30s-40s.

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Trying to decide what would be my light middleschool-YA fantasy to read next. I didn't like Red Queen series that much. Nevermoor's fine. Any suggestions? Preferably something fairly popular as it has the highest chances of being available in my language.
Maybe Charlie Bone?

Top Bottom