• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just thinking about how at one point, we plastered the faces of missing and possibly dead children on cartons of milk. That's almost surreal, bordering on being metal.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
*reading Nevermoor #3* Wow this is definitely the biggest out-of-themes-and-plot turn to Nazi Germany references in children's fantasy book I've ever seen lol

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Having to start my new job on my birthday isn’t the greatest feeling in the world, but getting a new job in only two weeks must be some kind of record so I guess beggars can’t be choosers.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I remember playing the demo for FF8 as a kid. I think it was the first level and I couldn't beat the boss lol.

I should probably play it one day. Lol.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-floating facedown in a sea of work- I'm very late, but happy new year, forums!

+ Cake for breakfast is healthy if I balance it out with some fruit, that's the way this works, I'm certain.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I wish i could remove my own ability to yawn, i am super tired and would say i have yawned at least 2 dozen times in the last hour

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Harry and Meghan: "WE WANT PRIVACY AND TO BE LEFT ALONE!!!111"

Also Harry and Meghan: "WE DUNNA BOOK ANNA TV SHOW ANNA INNERVIEW ANNANUVVER INNERVIEW AN THE PRESS IS EVIL BUT WE KEEP TALKING TO THEM AN WE HATE YOU ALL BUT PLZ BUY THE BOOK AND WATCH OUR SHOW!!!1111ONE"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I want to build A Thing. I don't know what Thing, just A Thing. Something I can put together with my hands and watch physically form. Maybe I should buy a bookcase. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
a Twitter user asked how fans felt about Shaheen- a new character created for Tekken 7. It got me thinking about how I felt about the character. I shipped him with Katarina which feels like projection.

lol.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Since there are a lot of good PS5 games on the horizon, I've been pondering whether to finally drop for that fabled PS5 or hold out just a little longer in the hopes they announce something like a PS5 Slim. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Since there are a lot of good PS5 games on the horizon, I've been pondering whether to finally drop for that fabled PS5 or hold out just a little longer in the hopes they announce something like a PS5 Slim. :unsure:
I'm in the same boat bruv.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Idk what the difference between the regular and the slim versions are, but I can say I 100% do not regret getting the PS5. (Yes, it's only been two weeks and I wish there was more storage, but still. >_> )

Top Bottom