• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I swear Stilts is a friggen pyro. Whenever we have fire anywhere in the house (be it in the fireplace or a candle) he has to get as close as he can and then he just stares at it.*headwalls*

+ Why do I bother trying to get my family to get along? All I wanted was for everyone to eat dinner together and, as soon as I get mum to agree, my grandparents are like "Oh, it's Sunday; we don't want to do anything on a Sunday!" Why the hell do I even try? *headwalls and buries her head under a pillow*

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Shopping centres are the bane of my life every time my fiancée sees one she has to go in and browse as she calls it and waste 2 hours or more sometimes not even buying anything lol

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
2nd week of classes at uni.
First day of the week, spent 4 hours at uni sorting everything out, even though class was for 2 hours.
Spent an hour on the metro and the rest of the 2 arguing with the metro ppl over the ticket.
Oh blimey today was quite the adventure. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Shopping centres are the bane of my life every time my fiancée sees one she has to go in and browse as she calls it and waste 2 hours or more sometimes not even buying anything lol
Agreed. Total bane. They are too noisy and too full of people so it's hard to move. I only go when I have to, or if my friends really want me to go with them.

Thinking: Thank goodness the chocolate haul I bought today was for friends, otherwise I'd eat the lot. :tongue:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
opy, post: 538030, member: ]Agreed. Total bane. They are too noisy and too full of people so it's hard to move. I only go when I have to, or if my friends really want me to go with them.

Thinking: Thank goodness the chocolate haul I bought today was for friends, otherwise I'd eat the lot. :tongue:[/quote]

Glad someone else feels my pain ha

V

Oldschool DMC fan
9UIWe7I.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I despise shopping full stop. The only shopping I enjoy is getting gifts for others at Christmas or whatever - not because I'm nice but because it never ever involves clothing. If I have to go clothes shopping then I'm in and out with no messing about. I'm more likely to be found sitting outside a changing room with all the bored husbands/boyfriends, wishing I was anywhere else but in a shopping centre.

CT: Having seen how comparatively cheap it is to book a self-catering tree-house/yurt/gypsy caravan holiday this summer, I really really want to try it. Everything is kiddie and eco-friendly, out of the way of others so Jake won't be distressed and best of all, the hosts on site do stuff like survival training and teach the kids (and us!) what plants are safe to eat in the woods and how to build shelters and bows and arrows and shizzle. No one around, plenty of countryside, a firepit for cooking outdoors and a quirky place to sleep in? Sounds like my ideal place.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thankfully, we don't have any shopping center's (well, not near where I live anyway).

CT: It's like living with a teenager, "If I can't go running, I'm going to starve myself!"... Sure, pretend everything is alright with the doctor, but you have problems... You might be able to 'bully' mum into getting your own way, but with me, it makes me like you less and less...

I've just found a pack of Trish models for XNALara, they're from Marvel v Capcom 3. One of her outfits is based on Dante and another on Vergil... I've never noticed that before. I could do some weird TrishxNite art... Buuuut, I've got to do something for Valentine's... but I'm not 'brimming' with ideas :(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hate you, winter weight. I also hate how I'm gaining weight in areas I never did, before. Having an ass and thunder thighs is one thing-but the midsection now, too?! C'mon... D:

This "drinking green tea straight, instead of giving into other cravings" thing better have some pay off.

KRSkull

CT
Me: what was i thinking when i put my wallet in my scarf and use it to kill a ****ing mosquito.
My brain: at least you killed it.

Me: yes but my credit card broke in half because of that.

My brain: at least its dead.

Me:...

Top Bottom