• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Things seem to be going a lot smoother today. I guess journaling is a good thing; helps get past all the crap causing creative blockages. Fingers crossed things stay this positive for the remainder of the edits. ^^;

+I kind of want to take them down, but somehow I don't see that going over well... :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@DDutchguy I think it's natural to be embarrassed or nervous when thinking about showing your work to the world? It's almost like stage fright, imo, and I've kinda never gotten over it. I've just kinda gotten myself to the point where I only post things if I like them or if I owe them to someone. Otherwise, I just don't post. It seems to help with the anxiety. But I definitely feel you. I know...maybe one writer offline? And it really can feel like you're an outlier, but you're not weird just for writing. =)

Thinking:
I hope any of our forum members that live in/have been visiting Las Vegas are okay right now.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Finally finished my Wuxia novel. 7 killers was excellent, Lu Gong is a master craftsman with his words. This wasn't even one of his more notable books.

Gonna take a break from martial arts novels for now, settling down with a pseudo romance novel (I think)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Guess who got a call saying they've got a new job tomorrow!

tumblr_n0os0yvKQw1tnvwmho1_500.gif

Granted I have to get up at 5AM but I like having money to pay the rent more than sleep.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Guess who got a call saying they've got a new job tomorrow!

tumblr_n0os0yvKQw1tnvwmho1_500.gif

Granted I have to get up at 5AM but I like having money to pay the rent more than sleep.

Congrats! =D

Thinking:
All I wanna do is watch sad period dramas about guys in nice coats and then go and write sad period dramas.

Viper

Premium
Raymond Benson's MGS novel was translated to Croatian and published few years back? Oh god that's a bit too much cringe at once, what with all the coolness of foreign words lost in mother tongue, yet I'm tempted to buy it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thank gods. I thought it would be difficult to cut some of that out, since it felt like it dragged on forever. So nice that I was able to remove it and that the parts before and after flow into one another so seamlessly. ^^

Phenex: Yes, I'm SO glad cutting down on Reeves torturing me makes you happy. 'Cause, y'know, it totally makes up for it happening in the first place. :grumpy:

Well, when you put it that way... :unsure: Though to be fair, I wasn't the one who told you to rush headlong into a trap.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Man, the cold really is coming. Bleh, I hate having to go back to wearing jackets, long pants, scarves and the like.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
After this chapter comes the final one and then truly, I am done. Yes, I realize that I sound like a broken record but their is actual progress if you follow my post history. I guess I bring up each chapter being worked on because it makes me feel like I'm doing something. Everyone needs a win no matter how small it may be.
However I did hit a HUGE milestone two days ago...

Top Bottom