• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
See. I knew he would be hungry later. :rolleyes:

OMG, hello, welcome to the list of white heads I obsess over, Asra. :love:

This Chummy Cool brand is disgusting. Ich! But it's going to help me sleep, which is good, because I ran out of my sleep aid last night and I was lowkey freaking out about how I'm going to get to sleep tonight.

I hope my friends are all doing okay.
I've lost one family member to covid. Another is hanging in the balance at the moment. Sometimes, prayers are answered, and sometimes they're merely heard. We're in the bracket where if we catch this thing, it's not going to be a good outcome. I'm not pessimistic. I'm realistic. We have too many health issues that put us at a greater risk. My immune system is 0 to none. Three of my four kids have battled pneumonia. It's scary.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Got this strange feeling that it's soon, well, time to go. :eek:

On the other hand, I'm pretty skilled in creating physical sensory experiences for myself by overthinking. :LOL:

Also, I've got Seven Nation Army guitar riff stuck on loop in my head.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
How is it people can get so crazy over Marvel and Star Wars but then dismiss Godzilla? It is the same argument I had about Power Rangers. People you do realize that Dr. Strange is just as ridiculous as Godzilla right? Right?
Also Godzilla is cooler than Dr. Strange, fight me! 0_o

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Getting my 2nd shot today. Pls tell me it's possible not to get sick (feverish, etc - I've heard the side symptoms can be pretty nasty) from it :LOL:
(It's Pfizer's)

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
On the whole, the second shot seems to be milder (going by anecdotal evidence). Steve felt rough with the first Pfizer and pretty much ok with the second.

I had Astra, felt ill the first time around and then with the second, nothing whatsoever. To the point where I wondered if they'd actually given me anything at all, such was the difference in how I felt.

I guess everyone's different though - plus I don't know whether pregnancy makes any difference?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I guess everyone's different though - plus I don't know whether pregnancy makes any difference?
Hope not. I'm tired already just because I've got the physics of a blue whale :D
My first shot was really easy though. My arm ached a bit, but it lasted only a few hours. After that the only sore part of my body was the exact point where the needle went through. I got more difficult side symptoms from the tetanus vaccine two years ago than from Covid vaccine.

My husband got Moderna and got really sick from it. His arm was aching really bad so he couldn't write his thesis for a few days, he got feverish and nauseous. I hope the second shot is easier for him, he gets it today as well.

Goldsickle

People with both Sinovac vaccines are getting f***ed over by Covid left and right, meaning it doesn't do jacks***.
I guess I have to assume that I'm at risk, even though I have the "fully vaccinated" certificate on my phone.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
People with both Sinovac vaccines are getting f***ed over by Covid left and right, meaning it doesn't do jacks***.
I guess I have to assume that I'm at risk, even though I have the "fully vaccinated" certificate on my phone.
Damn, sounds bad. I've heard nothing about Sinovac. In Finland, the only vaccines in use are Moderna and Pfizer. We had AZ earlier as well but it was taken back due to the blood clot thing, and now only mRNA vaccines are to be used. I believe that's the case in all EU?

What I've heard, a Finnish "vaccine" is under development though. I say "vaccine" because if I remember correctly, it's inhaled as a spray through your nose :D I hope it will be a success.

Goldsickle

What I've heard, a Finnish "vaccine" is under development though. I say "vaccine" because if I remember correctly, it's inhaled as a spray through your nose :D I hope it will be a success.
China also seems to be developing their own inhaler vaccine.
But knowing how efficient "Made In China" is, I'll probably look elsewhere.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So good so far with the vaccine. Got my second shot from Moderna because they ran out of Pfizer's.

One thing I didn't think about was that because my left arm is now quite sore, I cannot sleep on my left side. And because of pregnancy, I cannot sleep on my back, let alone on my stomach. So it's 4am here and I had to get up because my right side got enough sleep :D

Welp, now I just think I was lucky to sleep a few nights well before this. :)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
We're getting our group assignment in a Criminal Sociology course together pretty well, and I'm pretty confident with our success. :)

+ IG Nobels for 2021 are published and I love it as much as every year:

Biology Prize: Susanne Schötz, for analysing variations in purring, chirping, chattering, trilling, tweedling, murmuring, meowing, moaning, squeaking, hissing, yowling, howling, growling, and other modes of cat-human communication.

Peace Prize: Ethan Beseris and colleagues, for testing the hypothesis that humans evolved beards to protect themselves from punches to the face. (Timely discussion. *cough*)

Physics Prize: Alessandro Corbetta and colleagues, for conducting experiments to learn why pedestrians do not constantly collide with other pedestrians.
+
Kinetics Prize: Hisashi Murakami and colleagues, for conducting experiments to learn why pedestrians do sometimes collide with other pedestrians.

Etc :D

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Physics Prize: Alessandro Corbetta and colleagues, for conducting experiments to learn why pedestrians do not constantly collide with other pedestrians.
+
Kinetics Prize: Hisashi Murakami and colleagues, for conducting experiments to learn why pedestrians do sometimes collide with other pedestrians.
These two are my favorite, I'm imagining 2 groups of scientists hanging out on some street corner cafe roof with binoculars hedging bets on who's ending up in the street.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
These two are my favorite, I'm imagining 2 groups of scientists hanging out on some street corner cafe roof with binoculars hedging bets on who's ending up in the street.

I imagine them having a bet at the local bar:
"... aaand BANG! Corbetta, you owe me one"
"Wait a second there mr. Murakami"

Speaking of this, my personal all-time-favorite is Medical Education IG Nobel from 2020:

"Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil, Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom, Narendra Modi of India, Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico, Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus, Donald Trump of the USA, Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow of Turkmenistan, for using the Covid-19 viral pandemic to teach the world that politicians can have a more immediate effect on life and death than scientists and doctors can."

Goldsickle

I never go to a store to ask them for change.

I just buy something small, like a can of juice or some candy and get changes from that.

Not everyone wants to buy something just for the change but it just makes things faster for me.

Top Bottom