• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm hoping Cal can run into the Rogue One crew in Jedi Survivor.

Merrin and Cal being an item would be nice but her being playable is a must for me.

Also an optional minimap would be great.

Starkiller as a secret boss would be cool. Make him the First Brother of the Inquisitors or whatever and bring Back Sam Witwer.

Darth Maul and whatever he's doing with Qi'ra in Solo would be nice but now I'm just getting into fanwank territory.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Had a jog, a sauna, and as the Little Bean is starting to fall asleep, it's time for a glass of (alcohol free) red wine and chilling.

I'm gonna sleep well, I bet :)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Little Bean still manages to surprise me with her social skills. I should take her with me to these social events more often.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Genuinely silent upon hearing of the Queen's death. 70 years ruling the throne is a lifetime in itself.

May her soul be at rest with her husband now.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So Soul Hackers 2 is neat. But it isn't grabbing me as much as Persona 5 Royal did. Well I'm still early in the game so perhaps it will grow on me. (I hear a Knock on the door. So I open said door) SMT 3 and 5 on Switch proceed to attack me.

I will finish playing those two games I swear! Maybe... I still need to finish Firm Emblem Three Hopes to...... ugh.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm watching the CNN broadcast of the Queen's burial. I ended up having to explain how the UK works to my mom. She derailed it by mentioning Poland and then I had to explain Europe lol.

My family comes from Guyana which was a British colony. I got family over there and I had an uncle who studied law over there.

I took a British cinema class in college and loved British shows. Which explains why I was dissapointed with Dante not being British in the reboot.

PS. We need a Irish Doctor who. What's Cillian Murphy doing?

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Seeing Marvel's trailer for "Werewolf by Night", I can say that for the first time in a long while, I am excited about a Marvel movie. The characters playing a literal game of Werewolf in an enclosed circle is a little on the nose, but I adore the throwback to the oldschool Universal and Hammer horror flicks. Hopefully the movie is really good and and brings more of the horror aspects into the MCU.

So Soul Hackers 2 is neat. But it isn't grabbing me as much as Persona 5 Royal did. Well I'm still early in the game so perhaps it will grow on me. (I hear a Knock on the door. So I open said door) SMT 3 and 5 on Switch proceed to attack me.
I am curious, did you happen to play the first Soul Hackers game? I am interested in collecting the opinions of those who have and have not in order to gauge how well Atlus did in trying to get people on-board with their non-Persona games. :unsure:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seeing Marvel's trailer for "Werewolf by Night", I can say that for the first time in a long while, I am excited about a Marvel movie. The characters playing a literal game of Werewolf in an enclosed circle is a little on the nose, but I adore the throwback to the oldschool Universal and Hammer horror flicks. Hopefully the movie is really good and and brings more of the horror aspects into the MCU.

I am curious, did you happen to play the first Soul Hackers game? I am interested in collecting the opinions of those who have and have not in order to gauge how well Atlus did in trying to get people on-board with their non-Persona games. :unsure:

I have not played SH 1. My only Atlus experience is P5R, SMT3 and SMT5 and oh P4G. In terms of gameplay, SH2 is (so far to me) more in line with SMT5 with light social interaction when compared to P5R. So far my thought is "the game Is ok" but I'm still early within the story so keep that in mind.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So the company I work for pays us services of a personal trainer, 1hr per week during work hours. (Which is btw the best employee benefit I've ever got)

In addition to me getting some fine muscles to my back and abdomen, it helps with my "office headache" (you know, the one you get when you don't sit properly).

When I heard about this PT thingy I thought it must be darn expensive for the company, but now I think it actually might pay back in work efficiency and employee health.

Anyway. Happy to use it!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC.org "what do you think of me?" That is what I am thinking. If someone asked you on this forum "what's the deal with that nerd SRS?" What would you say?
Honest answers only. (But not to honest. My fragile psyche is the verge here. 0_o) :D

Gasoline Tank

I don't see much point in talking about the Resident Evil series anymore. Either people don't care, or the forums are without much activity. So I don't see the point in continuing.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
DMC.org "what do you think of me?" That is what I am thinking. If someone asked you on this forum "what's the deal with that nerd SRS?" What would you say?
Honest answers only. (But not to honest. My fragile psyche is the verge here. 0_o) :D

Were you the guy with katana in a user photo thread? If so, you're the coolest kid here :cool:

CT, one of the best days for a long time. Got so much done, my stress levels have dropped, my day at work was fine and it seems there are some interesting projects coming up for me. The Little Bean did well in her first 7hrs daycare today. Tomorrow's paycheck day :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been sick all week, so it's nice that I'm feeling human again today. Now if only I didn't have a backlog of house chores... T_T

+That first batch of sauce was pretty damn tasty. I doubt we'll do proper canning this year, but I should be able to make at least one more batch, between all the tomatoes and peppers. (Gotta do something with them, and we can only give so many away to neighbours at this point).

++Not gonna lie, kinda digging DragonBall Super. I was afraid to get into it, but a friend finally sold it to me.

@Sparda's rejected son That you're one of the biggest, funniest nerds on the forums, and we love you for it. ;)

Top Bottom