• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ken is not voiced by Reuben Langdon anymore!? Oh Capcom, that's kind of an L. The crazy amount of content SF6 seems to have IS interesting though.

Man, Capcom be on a roll. Feels good to be able to say nice things about a fighting game from this company finally.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@therogis OmG that pic of me is so old and yes. Funny story I own a "GunBlade" from Final Fantasy 8 now. So I've upgraded from basic blades to impractical ones!

@Rebel Dynasty Bless you and your words RB! Also you are watching Dragon Ball Super? We have much to discuss. :cool: Come to me for all your Dragon Ball needs.

What am I thinking?:

Yes I will buy Persona 5 Royal on Xbox! I don't care if I have it on PS4, I want more Ann....Ah I mean the game. I want the game... I swear!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I know fighting game devs don't want to cannibalize each other, but PLEASE let SF6 and Tekken 8 the same year. I want some condensed ass fighting game hype. SF6 looks jam PACKED with stuff and although we don't know much about T8 yet as it just got announced, it looks gorgeous as ****, them graphics are IMPRESSIVE.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One is a fun look at what a triple AAA take on Sherlock could be like. I'm also not that good at it so good thing this is a rookie tale.

I'll do you proud Mr. Holmes.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dil Se is a complicated film from my childhood. I don't remember much outside of the soundtrack. So I thought I'd give it a watch.

It's complex, pretty long and feels like a deconstruction of SRK's other films. It's a romantic tragedy set against a political backdrop.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
No better feeling that coming back home from university and seeing your daughter rush to meet you as soon as she hears your voice, giggling and crawling as fast as she can and babbling something that sounds like "mommy". ♡

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty Bless you and your words RB! Also you are watching Dragon Ball Super? We have much to discuss. :cool: Come to me for all your Dragon Ball needs.
Indeed, I am. I've kinda been blowing through the episodes this week, since there wasn't much else I could do while sick. xD (I'm on the Future Trunks Arc, atm). I'm also loving how Super doesn't drag things out as much as DBZ did; loved the show, but 20+ episodes for 5 minutes of battle was sure an agony, lol. Too bad TFS doesn't do the parody for it anymore--I'd love to see what they'd do with the new material (though I totally get why they needed to stop).

CT: I can't believe the last surviving zucchini plant is still going. I really thought she was done, but she's giving us at least four more zucchini to harvest before the frost hits. Such a hardworking plant. <3 Definitely gotta make more bread from it--so good!

+Got some family stuff planned today, including dining out. So that should be fun. ^^

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The relief when you get done something you have to do eventually, but you've been avoiding it for MONTHS because you've been afraid for the reaction you get... even though there's nothing to fear of in it.

I'm proud of myself. Got it done. *gives self a good pat on shoulder* Now to get some sleep, it's a long day at work tomorrow.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As the Queen's funeral procession is coming to a close, I got to thinking. It's a funny thing, how the death of a person you've never met can affect you. It was supposed to be my parents 50th wedding anniversary the other day but as it was the mourning period, they didn't feel like celebrating at the time, saying they could do it anytime but in honour of the Queen they wanted to stay in and mark the passing of the monarch.

Goldsickle

I keep hearing screams and wailing of a child near my bedroom every morning.
Either it's just a crybaby that regularly cries every morning because they don't want to go to school or it's some sort of abuse.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So grateful for having friends who randomly just tell me I look tired and therefore they will drive me back home from an event so I don't have to walk or catch two buses. :love:
Simple things, yet they mean so much for me.

Also I wonder if I should buy new glasses. I really would not like to, they cost around 500 €. But apparently my headaches are connected to my poor vision...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Indeed, I am. I've kinda been blowing through the episodes this week, since there wasn't much else I could do while sick. xD (I'm on the Future Trunks Arc, atm). I'm also loving how Super doesn't drag things out as much as DBZ did; loved the show, but 20+ episodes for 5 minutes of battle was sure an agony, lol. Too bad TFS doesn't do the parody for it anymore--I'd love to see what they'd do with the new material (though I totally get why they needed to stop).

CT: I can't believe the last surviving zucchini plant is still going. I really thought she was done, but she's giving us at least four more zucchini to harvest before the frost hits. Such a hardworking plant. <3 Definitely gotta make more bread from it--so good!

+Got some family stuff planned today, including dining out. So that should be fun. ^^
DBZ Kai condenses DBZ to a much manageable size if that helps. And oh boy the Future Trunks arc! Enjoy the mystery of Goku Black muhahaha! (Coughs) Have you watched OG Dragon Ball in full?

Og DB is my favorite out of the...balls...? Dragon balls... Yeah have you watched it? :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Do I just hit apply changes and hope the website doesn't break...?

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Not this website - a different one. :LOL:

Top Bottom