• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya i agree @Foxtrot94 , ironically though the discord for dmc org is completely dead

Which i found out after joining recently, as for what i am thinking (thank god the rain and normal weather is back) that heatwave was too much over the summer

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Agreed on the forums front, though it seems like a lot of discords die pretty fast, either from internal drama or lack of external interest. :S Would make an interesting case study to see why long-term fandom spaces don't seem to be much of a thing anymore...

Thinking:
I don't want to research or work, I wanna eat soup and play video games while curled up in a blanket.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ya i agree @Foxtrot94 , ironically though the discord for dmc org is completely dead

I think it's because this is a community that's very attached to this place. And probably isn't very much into Discord. It's not the only case. I was part of the Evolve forums. Was very active there, then they dismantled it and I don't see those same people in the TRS Discord.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Thank you, I'm going to need it! I promise I'll catch up on Blackout as soon as I'm done with the library books too, since I've been looking forward to updates. <3

(Oh my gods, pie! So hungry... ._.)

@ef9dante_oSsshea At the rate I'm going, I'll be on those episodes in no time. ^^ And I really should! It's been a while since I've watched a stream; sounds like a good time to rectify that.

Meg

All this talk about the good old days of forums is making me feel old.

A big reason why I was gone from this site for a while is because I switched to Reddit. On the one hand, it isn’t focused on DMC, so I can make threads on whatever specific topic I want and get a response. (I doubt anyone here wants to read my thoughts on every Assassin’s Creed game or various Witcher headcanons.) On the other hand, Reddit is awful. So I deleted my account and came back here. Now whenever I have an idea, I can dump it here, leave, check in later, and not have a hundred comments all arguing back and forth over one point I made out of fifty.

I do sometimes hate read stuff on Reddit though.

Edit: wait I forgot to post my original thought! I love how much this thread is a time capsule for the forum. Does anyone ever go to a random page and feel like they had just gone back in time? “Whoa when was this??” No? Just me?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Shadow Hun a lot has happened to me since you left BUT!!!!!! For the purposes of the fourms, I am still the big nerd you remember. Although this time everyone just looks the other way when I run around the forums yelling "Go, go Power Rangers!" Honestly seeing you back is just great.
It's like the OG crew is back man. If Veebs came back it would be a complete set, but I digress. Anywho PM and we can catch up!

@Rebel Dynasty I shall give you 1 point for watching OG DB but then I have to remove said point for the GT diss. "Why u do this 2 me RB?!" Oh have you gotten to "the part yet?" (What part you ask: You'll know when you see it) I do like how Super's art got that dark outline around the characters during this arc. It makes them POP more while on screen.

In general news:

I'm back on the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider train. Let's GO!!!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The women in my life tend to be the strongest people I know. But I can't help any if them beyond listening or being there.

Maybe that's the lesson I have to learn? How to deal with my own powerlessness?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The women in my life tend to be the strongest people I know. But I can't help any if them beyond listening or being there.

Maybe that's the lesson I have to learn? How to deal with my own powerlessness?

-hugs- Sometimes listening and being there means more than any kind of fix. It helps a lot to know you're not alone while struggling; and sometimes the situation can't be fixed, so just knowing someone's compassionate is the best thing you can hope for.

-
Thinking:
Writing fic for the DMC1 novel is funny in the weirdest of ways. Like
Tony: -having a grand time-
Gilver: "I'm destroying everything you love."
Tony: "What?"
Gilver: "Nothing. :)"
I'm getting tonal whiplash. LOL

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
-hugs- Sometimes listening and being there means more than any kind of fix. It helps a lot to know you're not alone while struggling; and sometimes the situation can't be fixed, so just knowing someone's compassionate is the best thing you can hope for.

-
Thinking:
Writing fic for the DMC1 novel is funny in the weirdest of ways. Like
Tony: -having a grand time-
Gilver: "I'm destroying everything you love."
Tony: "What?"
Gilver: "Nothing. :)"
I'm getting tonal whiplash. LOL
I guess the power of my heart will be enough.

Maybe you should write a crackfic to get it out of your system?

But leaning into it could be fun.

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Am I happy that 2B... I mean Nier Automata is coming to Switch? I am! NA was awesome. But!!!! No Nintendo themed outfits for our heroes?!

I wanted 2B In a Link (LoZ) outfit and I have been denied this. I declare revenge!!!!!!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Last edited:
Top Bottom