• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Wrath would've been a better choice over using the Penguin.

But I wonder if Gotham's take inspired Telltale to use him like that.

I want a 3rd season. :)

Penguin's thugs look like hipsters.

It made me realized I have a fondness for a hero's early days.

I did a compassionate playthrough ala Bale so next time I'm doing ruthless like Affleck or Pattinson.

Riddler's design reminds me of what a Human Sly Cooper would look like.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Felt nice to get really positive feedback from my boss on something I wasn't too certain about whether I did it well.

I tend to question my strengths and exaggerate my weaknesses a bit too much these days so it meant more to me than just an email with words "excellent work".

Anyway. I've got an overall positive vibe. Keeping myself busy, exercising a lot, and keeping frequent contact to friends equals to "Still no antidepressants needed", although it certainly is a tiresome darkness :)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Toddler logic...

*giggles* 'Look mommy, I can throw my Duplo pieces this far behind the TV!'
*cries* 'Help mommy, all my Duplos are behind the TV'

:rolleyes: :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son I did enjoy it! I found it a bit jarring though, having it jump back and forth between these really clean animation sequences with excellent detail to...kinda flat colour/lines? Otherwise it was pretty damn good. ^^

CT: It's been a long time since I've bothered to weigh myself, but it seems I've lost about 30 pounds since New Year's. O_O Maybe this is a good opportunity to really go for that goal weight... (Not gonna lie, staying away from pizza is going to be the hardest part.)

+ I feel like I'm trying to re-experience a particular feeling/vibe from my late teens, and it's always just out of reach. Wish I knew what it meant. ._.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Sparda's rejected son I did enjoy it! I found it a bit jarring though, having it jump back and forth between these really clean animation sequences with excellent detail to...kinda flat colour/lines? Otherwise it was pretty damn good. ^^

CT: It's been a long time since I've bothered to weigh myself, but it seems I've lost about 30 pounds since New Year's. O_O Maybe this is a good opportunity to really go for that goal weight... (Not gonna lie, staying away from pizza is going to be the hardest part.)

+ I feel like I'm trying to re-experience a particular feeling/vibe from my late teens, and it's always just out of reach. Wish I knew what it meant. ._.
Nostalgia perhaps? Or your subconscious telling you to cross something off the list?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It seems that life does indeed imitate art as there was a shooting in East London two days ago where the gunman tried to hide the noise of the gunshots by timing it to the fireworks of the Hindu Diwali celebrations. That's literally the plot of an Agatha Christie story (I won't say the title for obvious spoilers) except it was in South London and it was during the fireworks of Guy Fawkes Night.

Gosh, whatever next... :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm surprised RE6 doesn't have a cover system.

I don't mind the opening but it would've worked better as Leon's opening than putting the character select screen after.

I liked the fan theory of Piers helping Ada as the Agent during her campaign. I wished it was canon.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It seems that life does indeed imitate art as there was a shooting in East London two days ago where the gunman tried to hide the noise of the gunshots by timing it to the fireworks of the Hindu Diwali celebrations. That's literally the plot of an Agatha Christie story (I won't say the title for obvious spoilers) except it was in South London and it was during the fireworks of Guy Fawkes Night.

Gosh, whatever next... :unsure:
Wow I've actually done that too.

An important clarification: like Agatha Christie. Not like the shooter...

CT, I just received comments on the first chapters of my thesis and I'm overwhelmed.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanna do a Artemis Fowl crossover with Hogwarts legacy. The side characters feel like good foils for him and challenge his arc.

I wish you could turn off the qtes in RE6 or skip them.

They are such a pain.

Yozora being an amnesiac Sora is a cool idea but I prefer him being Sion from the Bouncer.

This fanart of Sora being a Kingslaive member is dope.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
After some friends told me I absolutely must watch this season's "Chainsaw Man" anime, I proceeded to binge watch the first three episodes and the protagonists being called "Devil Hunters" specifically makes me wonder how a crossover between it and our very own Devil May Cry would go. I suspect Denji's antics would annoy Nero to no end but he'd get along with Dante much better. I could totally see Dante trying to ride Denji and use his chainsaw head like some sort of Devil Arm. :ROFL:

By the by, Chainsaw Man is amazing and I would definitely recommend the anime...but wait until it's done and binge it, otherwise you're stuck wanting more and waiting week after week like I am suffering right now. :eek:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
After some friends told me I absolutely must watch this season's "Chainsaw Man" anime, I proceeded to binge watch the first three episodes and the protagonists being called "Devil Hunters" specifically makes me wonder how a crossover between it and our very own Devil May Cry would go. I suspect Denji's antics would annoy Nero to no end but he'd get along with Dante much better. I could totally see Dante trying to ride Denji and use his chainsaw head like some sort of Devil Arm. :ROFL:

By the by, Chainsaw Man is amazing and I would definitely recommend the anime...but wait until it's done and binge it, otherwise you're stuck wanting more and waiting week after week like I am suffering right now. :eek:
Is it on Netflix or crunchyroll? It's one if the few shonens I've been meaning to check out so I'm glad you liked it.

Top Bottom