• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I love telling people at work my crap jokes.

I don’t know what makes me happier doing it. Knowing that they hate hearing them or the fact that they are so crap :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wish I got to play the platinum demo for FF15. They had a segment where Noctis was a kid. It felt like a dream which made me think of the Sandman....

I end up writing a bunch of prompts for Yozora but should I just do for Noct instead?

Right now its easier to come up with material for the 14th Doctor than 15 but that will change once the episode airs. I'll do a collection of dribbles called "14". Guess what 15 is gonna get?

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Atreus from God of War is one of the better written kid characters I've seen in a long time. KH and Shonen anime could learn a thing or two from how Sony Santa Monica handled him.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I keep dreaming about animals and critters I have never even heard of in real life, googling them upon waking up and finding out that they do actually exist.

What's more weird is that they look precisely as they do in my dream.

Latest one was the cat faced spider. I had literally no idea what that was until I googled it, thinking I was making stuff up in my sleep due to an overindulgence of cat memes and dealing with spiders before bed.

Turns out it exists and looks exactly as I dreamed it. I have never seen nor heard of this spider before, not even in passing on the internet or in a documentary.

Freaking myself out over here...

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Okay so my goal for next year is to go to Italy. I’ve always wanted to go there. I’m torn between Rome and Venice, but I’ll probably pick the latter. Might as well put this passport to good use considering how long it took to arrive.
Sounds good mate. I might do the same next year now that we're starting to get financially stable. I'd like to take a trip around Central Europe in general, for Germany, Czechia, Austria, Italy and possible Belgium. (Tulips and chocolate!)

My thesis is coming together! Again it is proved that in every writing project of mine, the first and last 25 % get done in a flash compared to the middle 50 %. In my case, it took a month to write the first 25 %, 6 months to write the middle 50 % and now the last 25 % has been on for like two weeks and it's soon ready for preliminary submission. :geek:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@therogis

I’d never been abroad before until this year. I went to Portugal for 2 weeks with my friend. I don’t have money to go away again so soon because my last bit of time off this year is next week. My plan for next year is Italy and I think I might go to Greece also. I’m not really one for flying so I don’t think I want to be on a plane for so long, but if I do feel like I would go further I’d also want to go to Egypt.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I’m not really one for flying so I don’t think I want to be on a plane for so long, but if I do feel like I would go further I’d also want to go to Egypt.
I hate flying too. Depends on the time I've got for the trip, I'm considering taking a ferry to Sweden and continuing by train through Denmark, across German border etc.

Some years ago when I first planned this, I thought it'd be great to travel by land through Russia but well. That was prior to stuff...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I hate flying too. Depends on the time I've got for the trip, I'm considering taking a ferry to Sweden and continuing by train through Denmark, across German border etc.

Some years ago when I first planned this, I thought it'd be great to travel by land through Russia but well. That was prior to stuff...

Yeah, well I’m mostly fine you know as long as the plane stays up in the air and all. That’s a good idea. I’m going to go to France also I think but I can take the Euro train instead of flying.

Yes, a shame. I also had Russia on my list…

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Lol @LordOfDarkness at least you don't have to buy certain seats on a plane because of being too tall and broad for conventional ones

Main reason i mainly travel to within europe so i can take the ferry and drive

As for what i am thinking, i am thinking this year has flown by

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought of a YA idea recently. I'm deciding what the main character's name is gonna be- Malik or Yusuf.

The original idea was to have it in a final Fantasy esque world.

It's also supposed to cover his age between 12-21. Each story would be set between that time.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just really thinking how to take certain scene for my Work in Progress story as would now write proto thing for certain chapter. So yeah i do sometimes many drafts when doing creative projects hard.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Two weeks ago, I had £65 credit on my gas meter.

Since then, the heating has been put on for a total of 4 hours across a fortnight.

Today, I have £21 credit on my meter.

I am shooketh...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Girlfriend who knows nothing about gundam: "what gundam is the best and what series is best, I'm trying to settle something.

Me: *adjust fancy glasses* these are fighting words mydear, know that this is what you have wrought on yourself

I think after the in-depth explanation of how variants work and the separated continuity tinelines followed by a fancy chart, she's probably now less informed and now scared and confused.

Top Bottom