• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Disney got the streaming rights for Doctor Who so I'd dig a Doctor Who/KH crossover.

Just give the Doctor a keyblade as well as a Disney character and a FF character as a traveling party and I'll be a day one purchase.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That the Farseer #3 must be written by someone else than Hobb.

Also I'd like to count how many times 'warrior's ponytail' is mentioned in this trilogy. It starts to get annoying.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have you ever been so bored yet not able to do anything because you are lazy? I am in that zone and boy is it a time eater. Speaking of time eater, Sonic Frontiers is a good game with a killer ost!

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Having Morgan Freeman and BTS open the Qatar 2022 World cup seems like a puzzling choice to me, it would be like if Clint Eastwood and Babymetal were the halftime show at the superbowl.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why is it the more I have to do, the less energy/desire I have to do it?

+Haven't had much reason to play BotW since getting all the koroks, but I won't lie: if there's a day where I have little to no obligations, a day where I can game for 4+ hours, I'm going to do that final Trial of the Sword--and this time I won't be failing.

++Mmm, peppermint hot chocolate. <3

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Why is it the more I have to do, the less energy/desire I have to do it?

+Haven't had much reason to play BotW since getting all the koroks, but I won't lie: if there's a day where I have little to no obligations, a day where I can game for 4+ hours, I'm going to do that final Trial of the Sword--and this time I won't be failing.

++Mmm, peppermint hot chocolate. <3
Overthinking things can lead to paralysis.

It happens to me alot.

Ragnarok's take on Atreus gave me some insight on how to write a kid protagonist.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So apparently there’s a Heinz baked beans pizza. It was out years ago and they took it out of supermarkets…

…oh goodness, I can’t imagine why…

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I don't know if it's old news but apparently Harry Potter fans are mad at Rowling for answering some dude about the fact that Sirius Black is not gay.

I'm lost. Why the heck would the fanbase think he was gay in the first place? I wasn't even aware they were thinking that. And I do remember, in one of the books it was even said that his room had posters of girls in bikini on the walls.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dream drop distance is the game that made me give up on KH but it's the game that had most potential to be interesting.

In hindsight I would've preferred it as the opening to the Xehanort saga than the second to last game.

The Xehanort saga suffers from too little too late syndrome. Both Days and Coded are tedious and unnecessary. I rather there was a game set after 2 than between 1 and 2. So doing Days after DDD might've worked better as the momentum would rise more.

The Dream Eaters would've been better if they were like the Digimon adventures anime rather than Pokémon. They could've been individual characters that Sora would have to mentor as part of the test.

Ironically the platinum demo for 15 had a segment with young Noctis. It wouldn't been perfect if DDD had something similar.

I'd be up for Noctis traveling through the live action Disney remakes.

hxwk1kiqjv791.jpg

Oh well I guess Yozora is good enough.

ddq7buw-a2731334-4eba-44d1-bc8f-28b324a30d3f.png

There's always fanfiction. ;)

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Stuff happened and I just keep thinking how can it be possible to face this much crap from life in the worst possible moment. Doesn’t need anything else but having my hopes up...

Well at least I've prayed a lot during the day. Can't blame myself for neglecting prayers anymore lol

Top Bottom