• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
These Dark Elves are doing some Vergil moves.

Their face masks remind me of a pharaoh so I get why people theorized they were Egyptian.

One piece Odyssey's setup reminds me of Chain of Memories.

World Seeker had DLC for Sabo and Law. I'm hoping Odyssey is the same. Could we just get a Law or Sabo spinoff? :)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
C'mon, brain--I need you to make the happy chemicals. I'm tired of constantly pushing back the depression and anxiety; worse, not knowing what's triggering any of it. Maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep, or maybe I'm expecting too much of myself. Probably both, really.

+Eventually I'll figure out how to make those moderate changes to Arcane Guardian. But for now, I'll keep edits simple.

++This book is really good. Can't believe it's been sitting on my shelf for almost a year, when I could have read it so much sooner. <3

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I absolutely love having colds around thanksgiving season, really great that I won't be able to taste the food as well without downing a buckets supply of mystery pills found in our medicine cabinet. At least it's a short work week.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My thesis includes a table of salaries of a hypothetical group of consultants. I have presented Senior Consultant and Associate Consultants as group members.

I had to keep it short. So now my thesis includes a table of salaries of Ass. Consult.

And I very much think I am going to keep that in the final work as a subtle reference of that I don't give a F anymore for my grade lmao

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Lost Souls Aside 's new trailer made me realize I have a thing for cool quiet characters.

And that DMC and NG failed at portraying that archetype.

How can I do it better?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Man, when I was unemployed the days would fly by without a care, but now after only three days of a 9-5 job, I am taking care to appreciate every hour of my single day off this week. :LOL:

Yes enjoy it my friend. I enjoy every day I can when I'm not at Hell (I mean work). It's especially even more enjoyable when you're not being contacted about work matters when you're on holiday from work.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

This movie is bonkers and I love it. It's an ensemble cast with a lot of heart under its crime comedy surface.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sabo and Law are my favorite One Piece characters.

It's similar to why I like 8 and 12 from Doctor Who or Shadow and Silver from Sonic.

Pairing an optimist and cynic appeals to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom