• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The name of my protagonist is Javed Tyagi. Tyagi reminded me of Tiger and Javid the tiger works as a gangster nickname.

I started thinking about Catman's look from DC for some reason.

images

images

It's a cool look for a character.

Goldsickle

Why is it so that every time you need a doctor the need arises on Friday after work
Why is it that bicycles and electronic appliances only breaks down during Chinese New Year and all the stores that fixes these (99% Chinese-owned) are usually closed for the holidays?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I started getting into the JSA. They are the group of heroes Black Adam butt heads with in his movie. Fans considered DC to be about legacy and the JSA are the best example of that.

My tumbler post about Atreus getting a shonen anime setup in Ragnarok got a ton of likes and reposts. It surpassed my old Shadow the Hedgehog posts lol.

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I've decided that if I ever managed to become a megalomaniacal dictator, id start by plowing the white house, then making all of the prominent celebrities build my new mega-mansion from scratch, by hand. I'd film it and have little interview segments where I pop in and ask them a few questions while they cried into the cement, and because none of them probably know how to build a house I'd just plow it over too and have the real one built by professionals. I feel like that exudes enough evil energy without doing anything particularly ghoulish, I'm mostly just sending a message about how their media idols really don't provide anything of concrete use beyond being funny or relevant. The real evil overlord stuff can come later once I get, like, an evil council to bounce ideas off of.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Ugh, starting to develop real bad pains in the back of my neck. Probably being at a desk from 9-5 and looking down constantly at my tools as I do my work.

It's probably going to get even worse in January as I foolishly agree to up my rate to six days a week. :eek:

Top Bottom