• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"Te3n" (2016)- an Indian film about a grandfather who tries to find out who kidnapped his granddaughter 8 years ago.

It's a decent thriller.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Eight episodes into Citrus, and...well, there isn't much left (as far as I can see) so I'll try to reserve judgment. But boy, do I have a lot of thoughts regarding it. :unsure:

Edit: Okay, so finished Citrus, and here are my thoughts...

I liked the beginning, more or less. I appreciated the ending a great deal more. But getting there? Well, I took issue with certain things. The main one being--holy ****ing sexual assault, Batman. Seriously, there's a lot of it; characters just pinning each other and kissing in the non-con way, and it's essentially brushed off. Every. Single. Time. I don't want to say it's a cultural thing, because I'm pretty sure Japan isn't okay with that kind of thing--but it bothered me that when the characters did react to it, it was in some diluted way that made the offense seem a lot less than it was. Then again, this was happening between high-school girls, so I wonder if that's why it was so watered down? I don't know. I just felt there was a better way to go about establishing these relationships without it involving non-con kissing/touching. Beyond that, I didn't particularly like either of the MC's childhood friends (both were irritating), and I found the one MC, Yuzu, to be a bit dim at times... But the rest of the show was all right.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
In a bit of an anime mood lately.

Been hopping between old-school Sailor Moon (not the DIC dub, but the Viz one I just discovered--the sub isn't on the site I liked watching it on, and I'm honestly skipping entire episodes anyway, so...) and trying to find other anime in...well, the same vein as Citrus (only, you know, more consensual). Also seriously considering picking Psycho-Pass up again. I haven't watched it in a few years and I loved it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wasps

Slowly crawling out of the light fitting and openly mocking me

At least I assume they are mocking me. They certainly only ever turn up when I'm in the office.

And as everyone except the Pastor is out at meetings today, Sunday's sermon is going to have to wait because I'm not going within a billion miles of these horrid things...trying to dress it up as the Pastor helping out his flock, but he's just glaring at me :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Watching a video of some guy touching a gympie-gympie "suicide plant". I don't know why he would want to do that, the pain supposedly can last for months. But at least I can recognize it now and avoid it next time I'm Down Under. Why is it everything in Australia wants to kill you?

Top Bottom