• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My husband playing Nioh, it's always entertaining. Not in a funny way, I just like to watch him play since he's got a very different set of equipment and skills than I have.

Also his play style is a lot more different and interesting to watch. I'm more like a sneaky wait-for-the-moment-and-attack-from-behind one-by-one assassin spending minutes hiding in the shadows learning the enemy movement patterns with fast and low stamina usage melee weapons, and he's more like running head first into everything just to take everyone out with super smashing tactics in a 1-vs-4 position, the faster the better, and with weapons he prefers range and damage over speed and stamina usage.
Nioh is one of the rare games that we both like equally, because it's a game where both kind of tactics are fine and usable :thumbsup:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I spent yesterday binge watching The Witcher......I regret nothing!!!.....Okay that's a lie, I regret now I gotta wait two years for season two

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
John Wick 3.

I have four words to sum up my feelings about the whole film:

What the hell, Winston?!

Goldsickle

Binging the f*** out of Gundam 00.
All 50 episodes are made available again on the official Gundam channel and I missed out on so many feels.

I got interested in the series because the 1st opening sequence for the 2nd season was awesome.
But now that I finished the first season, that opening is sad now because I realized some of the scenes were either showing character deaths or character transformations.

Top Bottom