• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do u recommend to use Style each Boss on DMC3??

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i use SwordMaster for each Boss.....................but Beowulf is a little hard to defeat with SwordMaster style..........................but the rest it was easy....................i sometimes use Trickster or Gunslinger to level up..................but for the Bosses i use SwordMaster.
Some guys use RoyalGuard style to defeat Vergil........................but i use SwordMaster.................it can do a lot of Damage..............if i use Rebellion or Beowulf

Curse

Cursed Girl
Yeah jordan's right ^^ i defeted all bosses from easy to heaven or hell with trickster >_>

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
yeah.......but it would take more time to kill the Boss...................SwordMaster do more damage.......................if u choose right weapon to do critical damage................................................i use Trickster to level up or to have fun and the Gunslinger too

Curse

Cursed Girl
mm///well it depends on what style you're used to... i mean i'we been playing with trickster the whole time so i bet if i would take a diffrent one i would lose right away ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
u are counting a lot of Trickster.....................u must run to not been hit................thats what i was doing...........when i used SwordMaster.................but i like SwordMaster in level 3 to apply Dance Macabre (Rebellion)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
y u dont try tomorrow...................coz it will be more fun and more crazyer than tonight...................trust me :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
dont be mad...............u have lot Summer Vacation to play DMC3 than playing when the school began

dsagent

Dsagent
Nevan with air raid with super dante (Unlimited Devil trigger) will allow you to defeat leviatain's heart without getting hit. Just jump up and fly around while shooting lightning. It doesn't matter what style you have.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.............i knew that when i bought that ability.............but i expect more damage on Air Raid

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
For me the best style is TRICKSTER. It's great bec u can avoid enemy attacks and get close to the very quickly so u don't lose time. It's the best against Vergil.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but i call it cowardly.........i fight against them............even the powerful enemies....................and if u want to avoid them..........just roll and jump.....................i did that in DMC1...............and i have passed all mission with S rank in DMD mode...............it was too hard........but i made it all :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
but i use Trickster and Gunslinger to have fun or to level up..................but when is to be serious............i use SwordMaster..................coz i am absolutaly crazy about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom