• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what do u recommend to use Style each Boss on DMC3??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Boss Killer Stylee

d4rkn1ght;3830 said:
what do u recommend to use Style each Boss on DMC3??
Royal Guard. Seriously. You can dish out some INSANE amounts of damage against bosses. You need to practise pulling off Just Frame moves though…

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
:O Wow. A true master at work, that one. Dante Must Die mode too, and he took not even a single hit! But yeah, Royal Guard right there for you!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
did u saw when Beowulf shows his Wings and the guy hit him and heaped more damage??......that was superb

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Depends, if you're after bare minimum and surviving I'd say trickster or quiksilver.
However if you're confident I'd use swordmaster all the time;)

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK
Everyone,Beowulf is my favorite character and I know what the easiest style is best for beating him....Royalguard! Really,it is. Only if it's at level 3 though. When he shoots out white laser things just hold R1,back,and O to block it all. And also when he does his combo thing in the beginning just keep pressing O RIGHT before he hits you and it will make your attack/adrenaline/anger grow,and then after about 4 blocks,press R1,forward,O and Dante will fly past Beowulf hurting him a bit. And there is also a small chance that his health will go down to halfway...and yes,it is that strong.

Also,every single time you fight Vergil,Trickster is the best style for fighting him. It is obvious why...

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Everyone's got a different opinion, and the best style is the one you train yourself to.
I'm not letting DMC3 turn into Ragnarok Online for me, where "THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST APPLY YOUR STATS TO WHEN YOU LEVEL or you will be pwned by everyone else" is über important.

As the bosses is the discussion theme, I'd have to say duking sword skills out with Vergil is some of the greatest I've done in the game. It's more challenging too, I think, to use a close combat style.

it's all about finding the style I like, not about finding the style I need for me. =)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;6719 said:
Depends, if you're after bare minimum and surviving I'd say trickster or quiksilver.
However if you're confident I'd use swordmaster all the time;)

ya..................but Cerberus i used a little of Trickster to avoid his attacks......................but in the rest i used SwordMaster in DMD and i am in Mission 20 that i cant beat Vergil :p
but if i try..........i will defeat him in no time

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I use Trickster and Swordmaster versus bosses on DMD. Trickster for Vergil #1, Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Vergil #2, Geryon and Beowulf. Swordmaster for other.
But personally I like Vergil's DS. Not because it's his only style, but because it is really effective... you can't kill what you can't catch.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;8997 said:
I use Trickster and Swordmaster versus bosses on DMD. Trickster for Vergil #1, Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Vergil #2, Geryon and Beowulf. Swordmaster for other.
But personally I like Vergil's DS. Not because it's his only style, but because it is really effective... you can't kill what you can't catch.

well..............i can bet that u cant pass all bosses with SwordMaster................coz it could be a little hard.................i guess

Dark Elf

Dagger user
d4rkn1ght;9021 said:
well..............i can bet that u cant pass all bosses with SwordMaster................coz it could be a little hard.................i guess

Yeah, you're right. The last time I used SM versus Vergil #3, Dante threw his goddamned Rebellion instead of tricking up as I usually do when playing Vergil...
Changing styles can be problem...

Dark Elf

Dagger user
But it doesn't matter when fighting Arkham,right? I can't AT or TU or TD so I HAVE TO ROLL AND JUMP IN ORDER TO EVADE HIS ROCKETS (or something... I don't know exactly what is it)

Kaihedgie

Alastor12;9036 said:
Yeah, you're right. The last time I used SM versus Vergil #3, Dante threw his goddamned Rebellion instead of tricking up as I usually do when playing Vergil...
Changing styles can be problem...

When playing as Vergil doing the Vergil bosses, that is NOT Dante

Hell Vanguard - Any style
Cerberus - Gunslinger or Trickster
Gigapede - Swordmaster or Royalguard
Agni and Rudra - Doppelganger or Swordmaster
Vergil1 - Swordmaster or Trickster
Heart of Leviathan - Royalguard
Nevan - Swordmaster or Trickster
Geryon - Trickster or Swordmaster
Vergil2 - Trickster or Quicksilver
Lady - Any style
Doppelganger - Swordmaster or Royalguard
Arkham - Swordmaster
Vergil3 - Trickster or Quicksilver

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i use SwordMaster for all Bosses...........no mistakes but i could being hit or not that i can roll and jump or jump on the enemy

Dark Elf

Dagger user
d4rkn1ght;9157 said:
i use SwordMaster for all Bosses...........no mistakes but i could being hit or not that i can roll and jump or jump on the enemy

And what style is worst for fighting bosses in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom