• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think about a coop or vs mode for dmc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XicoPT

In my opinion i think it would be cool fighting with my friends or do the game with other good player:D
think 2 guys doing JC in a monster or boss:p :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You know what else would be cool? If there was a boss mode where you can just select the boss you want to fight. I hate having to go through the whole mission just so I can fight a boss. I like going back to fight bosses for some reason.

Inferno

You know I just don't think it would be the same with a versus mode or Co-op mode cuz it's supposed to be about Dante slaying all these demons to kill Mundus. So what I'm getting at is no I woudn't like it.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
yea the game really needs a "boss rush" mode.

and capcom just needs to make a free-for-all fighting game for ps2/3 kinda like smash bros.

morrigan

Good idea. I would like to play DMC4 as Dante against somebody as Nero! Ohh! It could be really cool and cruel!

XicoPT

men i see u all writing about dmc4 and i know its very cool but i confess i am a little jealous:p :D because i dont have a ps3 so i am waiting until 2008 for dmc4 pc version :lol: o_O

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yeah but it's just for a limited amount of time unless your wearing the Super Dante costume.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
XicoPT;49737 said:
men i see u all writing about dmc4 and i know its very cool but i confess i am a little jealous:p :D because i dont have a ps3 so i am waiting until 2008 for dmc4 pc version :lol: o_O

I have the same problem.:(

Zem

it's already here

hey all you dudes out there who long for devil my cry co-op guess what? It's here, kinda. in Devil May Cry 3 all you need is the doppilgangler (please excuse my horrid spelling) ability then pick up a secound controller & press start. saddly this only works when you have devil trigger. so it's almost a nessesity to have the infinent devil trigger costume. enjoy!

XicoPT

well ok but thats on ps2 ...i need to try on pc but for now i am far away from home to try it if theres anyone with the game to the pc try it pls and post here :p ;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You could go on IGN and check out the cheats for the game on pc. On ps2 they told me the same thing about Doppelganger, so, why not on pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom