• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you want to see addressed in Devil May Cry 5?

TheActionGamer

Veteran Devil Hunter

If this game does exist and the leaks tread on grounds of substance, what would you like to see in DMC 5?

Going forward I would love to see additions to the story and gameplay elements.

If anyone wants to share their opinions with me, I look forward to reading all sorts of responses on here and YouTube.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just a few things...
  • A new enemy, that isn't connected to Sparda again.
  • Character growth for whoever the protagonist is. (Dante or Nero, I'm not picky)
  • More world building. Despite the DMC series often taking place around the globe, the world feels surprisingly small due to treading the same ground over and over again.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Just a few things...
  • Character growth for whoever the protagonist is. (Dante or Nero, I'm not picky)
  • More world building. Despite the DMC series often taking place around the globe, the world feels surprisingly small due to treading the same ground over and over again.

oh, yes yes.. i second this

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Just a few things...

Yeah DMC needs to be world expanded somehow. Europe can’t take all the credit.

Meg

A new villain not connected to Sparda and DEFINITELY not another human hellbent (pardon the pun) on gaining demonic power. It can be as basic as random evil demon dude breaks free from his prison and Dante/Nero/Both? have to stop him. Maybe a demon evil older than Mundus? Maybe Mundus sealed him away?? That could be cool. Answers to some lingering questions (who the heck is Nero??) would be nice, but I don't want that to be the focus. Would also be cool if they bridge the gap between DMC4 and 2.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It should be in the present/after DMC4. Resolving DMC2 is optional.

If you wanna try another prequel, id suggest jumping between two time periods.

Im open to a crossover game.

If there is to be multiple playable characters, seperate campaigns is a must.

Im open to a new lead but they can't be Dante-lite.

PS. whatever @Lain said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom