• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Sweets. Can't drink caffeine as much as I used to, so today it's sugar that keeps me going...

On the other hand, I'm extremely happy that 100 grams of sweets once a month is enough for me nowadays. It was a different thing a year ago, when I still fought with binge eating disorder.

Also, I guess I've earned this *chomps on chocolate*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Issue 3 of "Rorschach"- 4.99
Doctor Who "Mutually Assured Destruction"- 8.99
Doctor Who "Subterfuge"- 12.99
"TENET"- 19.99

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A new phone case (identical to my old one but hopefully it won't crack as soon as the old one did), and a new mask (with flowers on it!) because my old one was ugly. And a bunch of books:

For funsies:
The Masks We Wore: The Anthology (@Rebel Dynasty S O O N :D)
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

For research:
It's A Mystery to Me: The Craft of The Mystery Story Revealed by Michael Kurland
Sexual Inversion by Havelock Ellis
Teleny, or The Reverse of the Medal (attributed to Oscar Wilde, but written by an unknown group of men, of which he was a member)
A Rebours: Against Nature by Joris-Karl Huysmans
The Sins of the Cities of the Plain by Jack Saul

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Raccoons t-shirt, superted t-shirt, button moon t-shirt and a spirited away t-shirt

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A HP Omen 17 gaming laptop.

And today I'll be getting both expansions for the game Control.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gummi Bears and Rainbow Brite t-shirts.

Because I am reliving my childhood one parcel at a time from my new favourite online shop.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So like, I went to the dentist the other day and he said I need to floss more (I don't at all really) but the idea of sticking wire between my teeth kinda give me the willies, so I went and ordered a fancy water flosser.

I nearly took my eye out when trying to figure out how to use it, but it seems to do the job just fine.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Strawberry, cream and champagne cheese.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. On a delicious digestive biscuit. It's like strawberry cheesecake with a slight sharp tang.

Beautiful stuff.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So after hearing that "Ghosts 'n Goblins: Resurrection" was coming out soon I decided to get some practice in and so I bought "Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins" for the PSP second hand. Can't wait! ;)

Top Bottom