• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've never quite understood what's so special about Moomin.

And I'm a Finn.
For me, it's a throwback to my childhood, watching the ancient TV show and then moving onto the cartoon series as I got older.

The Groke still scares me. Something messed up about her...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Bluetooth receiver for office PC so I can hook up my AirPods and listen to what I want when I’m at work and not have to put up with the radio or other peoples music.

berto

I Saw the Devil
61EL1fpZR7L._AC_SX425_.jpg
Two of my favorite games are the original DMC and Bloodborne and I single those two out because, well DMC1 is my favorite game, period, and it's hard to find merch that I am kinda happy to display and the only other time this has happened is with BloodBorne.

For DMC1 there was some interesting stuff years and years ago. Rusty key replicas, tall posters, Alastor keychains and so on, but I couldn't afford them back when they were available and even if I could, I don't know that I can say that's a satisfactory collectable. Posters are fine but none of them have had an image I'd like to hang on my way. There's been plenty of figures and statuettes but, honestly, I think they all have ugly faces. I've never seen a DMC1 Dante statue where they got the face right. They do have the neon signs online but none with the silhouette so, not good enough. You can't really display artbooks or soundtracks and I can't find a collectable that I'd say that's the one.

The same thing happened with Bloodborne. There really isn't a collectible I've seen that I'd love to own and display. I have a 90x60cm poster of the cover for The Old Hunters (around 24x36 in.) which I mount, along with these two other posters. Only ones I own. Still, not really what I'd call a great collectable. There are a few affordable statues of the hunter and I love Le Pacte des Loups (saw that mof'kr in theatres) but he's not a character. Now, Lady Maria, I'd love to own. Her statue is gorgeous, detailed and iconic, but that thing goes for $3,000 US. NOBODY has that much spare cash. This might not be that great by contrast but I like it well enough to be pretty happy with it.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tesco big shop.

I have the magic touch - whenever I want a home delivery slot, I get one. Drives my sister mad...

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Bought some plants for home with my family (I know it's hard in pandemic) and I bought a violet flower and give my room a little bit of sense of nature.

Top Bottom