• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Reset for Parents by Todd Friel and a deposit for my youngest son to go to Paris in March next year. Still a bit shell-shocked that he's up for it, considering he was vehemently against the idea just a month ago.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A daylight therapy lamp.

It's a sort of "just in case" thing - I enjoyed last autumn so much without depression, so I'd rather keep it that way. :)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
My mouse pad in work kinda got old, normal gaming pads, something like this:
VAUuz_ol1RAxNAYx.jpg

and replaced my work (gaming) pad with my old pad (Microsoft brand), now I have new gaming pad (V brand something like this but I will update you on this soon):
1be03339e508b9eb17e864240b3610b8

As I said I bought rapoo mouse pad (V sign reminds me Vergil's book) and gave my PC a whole new look or identity (not laptop).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A bunch of safety reflectors. Now our baby carriage looks like a darn Christmas tree.

What do you mean I'm a bit overprotective?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Three Princess Cakes. You know, the traditional Swedish ones.

Not for me :D but for the little one's naming ceremony. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed - I love baking, I've been working as a cook for two summers without any formal education for that, just trained by kitchen enthusiasm, and this would have been the perfect opportunity for me to bake for my heart's content... but I haven't got the time. I had planned baking a cake with white chocolate and rowan berries for this occasion (I made rowan berry jam in September for it) but well. Maybe later then.

Aurelius

I could've bought the GTA Definitive Trilogy but Rockstar apparently crapped the bed. Instead, I (once again) bought another copy of Quake, Castle Crashers and Sleeping Dogs. FYI, Sleeping Dogs is currently 85% off on PSN and is totally better than GTA V but that's just me...

Dark Drakan

Admin
I could've bought the GTA Definitive Trilogy but Rockstar apparently crapped the bed. Instead, I (once again) bought another copy of Quake, Castle Crashers and Sleeping Dogs. FYI, Sleeping Dogs is currently 85% off on PSN and is totally better than GTA V but that's just me...

Sleeping Dogs is great, hope it gets a deserved sequel one day.

Aurelius

Sleeping Dogs is great, hope it gets a deserved sequel one day.
It was supposed to at one point. A spin-off called Triad Wars. Unfortunately it was cancelled and Untied Front went out of business. It's up to Square Enix now if they ever decide to revive it. I never get tired of that game. Every play through, i get a vibe as if I've never played before. Great story too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It was supposed to at one point. A spin-off called Triad Wars. Unfortunately it was cancelled and Untied Front went out of business. It's up to Square Enix now if they ever decide to revive it. I never get tired of that game. Every play through, i get a vibe as if I've never played before. Great story too.

I remember the stories and controversy just hope they revive the IP at some point.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
An E-reader!

I mean, books are great, I love the old book smell and the feel of pages in my hands, but trying to stuff an epic fantasy adventure in your lady-like bag is horrible. So it is carrying that epic 1000pg+ adventure.

Furthermore, it's no use buying actual books in my profession when the laws change so quickly. E-books are better because the authors tend to update them after new laws have come into effect.

And now I can have those law books PLUS that epic adventure in my bag without having to wear a backpack. :cool:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I have same habit like you but beyond :ROFL::
》When buying new books (page smell)
》Clothing store (I know it's chemical smell from clothes)
Speaking of these, I would definitely buy bottled scent of fresh laundry, newly-purchased leather gloves, old books, baby talk powder, sauna that is cooling down, city after rain... etc <3

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sadly, it's mostly bills for me at the moment. I've done all my Christmas shopping and I need to save in case Boris cancels Christmas again and we need a plan B for how to celebrate it. Plan A is still Wales for the week...but after last year's fiasco, I won't believe it until we are physically in the farmhouse, unpacking everything.

Having said all that, I did buy some stuff from the Lindt store and a new game called Cats In Time from Steam in the sale.

Top Bottom