• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"Justice League/RWBY" issues 1-4 for 0.99 each.
"The other history of the DC Universe" issue 3- 6.99
Master!- 16.99

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Paper mario for the N64 for my girlfriends birthday. I wanted to buy it in box but $445 dollars?! Yyyyyipe. My PC Engine Duo wasn't even that much.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
A 4k projector for movies outside on the side wall of the house

Like a drive in style cinema in the yard , since covid made staying in the new going out

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A four slice toaster.

Four.

Slice.

Toaster.

Try to contain your jealousy, friends...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Found unopened copies ot Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 for $15 each. They're the Mexican release, which is nice, because we always get the US's copies, but, from what I understand, they're the same thing. The only difference is the packaging. I'm going to test them in a few, see if the DLC works, which is how these games go. The games are region free but DLC is not. The only game I'm missing since starting on these games with Xillia is Berseria but I didn't care for it. For one, I dislike censorship, no matter how unintrusive. Also, I just didn't like the story.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
An exercise bike since I'm told I mustn't skip leg day apparently.
You don't skip leg day, leg day skips you. That's why you have to chase it down on a bike.

A combo box of Warhammer 40k miniatures containing 2 squads of Primaris Marines and 2 vehicals despite having other things to paint and build, because I am of weak flesh and mind.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Criterion runs a biannual sell of %50 off their works so I'm saving my money for that, but right now they're doing a 30% sale till the end of May and there was one very rare movie I very much wanted. DVD only, so, not ideal, but I also got a copy of Rashomon, which I've wanted to own again for ages.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Ha...now I'm on high ground :cool: (tell myself about the power outages to feel good) with the help of my family I got a proper UPS with a 10 minute battery that gives me enough time to save my works or games, before this I had no chance but now I have a great tool to fight back :LOL:.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dying Light Enhanced Edition, heard lots of good things about it over the years but never got around to playing it.

I saw it was on sale for £10.49 so thought why not...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Laundry detergent, big shop and a photobook for Jake so he can look at the photos of the animals we saw on holiday.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Big shop, cat food, wedge pillow for sleeping, storage containers.

I'm sure there was a time in my life when I bought interesting things. Instead, I get excited about things like new sauté pans. I have a new one of those, as it happens, and it's a thing of beauty.

Send help.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Collection", not the books specifically but rather a complete unabridged audio reading I bought off of iTunes. I really do love the stories and want to get back into them but I just haven't the time to sit around and read books anymore so I thought I would listen to them instead as I cycle to work.

I was tempted to get the one read by the legendary Stephen Fry but that was like 40 quid and I really couldn't justify that so I went with a reading by what seems to be a local University professor instead for only 2 pounds.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought upgrades for Mix.
Hopefully this helps him sort his shnitzel out and he stops implying that he's gay.
Or that we're in a relationship. Or will be in a relationship in future. Cheeky bugger.

Top Bottom