• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the best dmc game?

wich is best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

DMC3SE easily.

YOU PAL GAMERS DON'T HAVE IT YET SO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!
lol, jk sry

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.....DMC 3 is the best.........its the best game that i ever played

but in the other hand........ DMC is a awsome game.............its a little old..........but it have cool stuffs too

Last edited by a moderator:

wicked_lester

id say DMC1 fer sure...without it there might not be any other DMC games....then we'd have to play kids games all the time (just about all games are kid games when u compare them to DMC sept fer silent hill games and RE games)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wicked_lester said:
id say DMC1 fer sure...without it there might not be any other DMC games....then we'd have to play kids games all the time (just about all games are kid games when u compare them to DMC sept fer silent hill games and RE games)

Silent Hill its awsome game.............but it dont compare with DMC.................Devil May Cry POWER....................lol

Vince

DMC 2 two is the only one that I passed it at Must Die..... it was hard tough but I made it :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vince said:
DMC 2 two is the only one that I passed it at Must Die..... it was hard tough but I made it :D

lol.......................DMC is a little hard in Dante Must Die mode..............but i passed it in no problem......................well..............but the problem is the enemies have DT...............and it was a little hard...............................but the bosses was piece of cake.........................lol

Vince

well you are good because I'm blocked at mission 4 at hard level in the first DMC

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
if u have destroyed the Death Siscors that u unlocked the Pride of Lion...............go the Door that have a shape of the Lion........................then go down to attack the magic sphere........................then something red will come to the floor.................that lead u to the top to grab a Sword to Unlock the Melancoly Soul...............and then u have to go to the outside to fight against Nelo Angelo...........................thats all i know................but becareful..........if u play hard or Dante must die....................u will have some consequences about defeating the Nelo Angelo......................good Luck :D

trash talker

well i think im going to eb games tomarrow angona get dmc1 and butt i now 4 shure im geting dmc1 do u gusse know any other relly good games for ps2 or xbox?

Vince

Well I hate Xbox too :p

I knew what to do about the pride of lion and melancholy soul all that the thing is I can't beat the enemies I made one time and after I got killed by first nelo angelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom