• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where There Really People Who Wanted Trish To Be Playable In The First Game?

windleopard

I've twice heard about people wanting Trish to be playable in DMC 1, once in the DMC tv tropes page and another in a recent video about DMC 2. Can anyone who has been in the fandom long enough confirm this? Was there really an audience for Trish being playable in DMC 1?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Not at first. There wasn't an established internet fan community back then, the internet didn't have all these things yet, but when it did become more established I did see a lot of people mention it. There was also a rumor that Trish was, in fact, planned to be playable since the game is a RE spin off and RE games have had multiple playable characters in every iteration till 4.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Not that I remember. But she was playable in DMC2 although whether that was a more recent thing I can't remember. There have been so many re-releases with slightly tweaked content of 1-4 since then. But if they didn't think people would have wanted it, I don't suppose they would have done it. She has turned out to be a mainstay of the series.

Last edited:
Top Bottom