• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you buy a Next Gen DMC3?

Would you buy a next gen DMC3?

• Total voters

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Ya that would be cool too , but would he have any actual bosses in his own campaign since dante destroyed them all except beowolf

I guess that's a problem lol. Hell Vanguard could fight Vergil I guess. Maybe Doppelganger could appear again? They would think of something. I mean they could make some more bosses for a remaster of a really old game, right, RIGHT?

*stares at DMC4:SE*

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
No, can't say I would because of how unnecessary it is. If Capcom wants to do more remasters, I would rather other games get the treatment *cough HAUNTING GROUND cough*.

Viper

Premium
HD collection is quite enough for my gaming needs. Not like I can afford a next gen console anyway, for some of us life is too expensive to keep up with new stuff, let alone keep buying same old game with glitter sprinkled on it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Maybe. If those graphics are next gen, and the gameplay is improved with more weapons, then maybe. But even then, a next gen DMC3 is unnecessary.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I voted for "additions and improvements."

Because what's the point of buying a game you already have again if nothing's changed?

Because next gen bro!

I really love that idea @ef9 o shea of giving us a mini campaign as Lady. Especially since we'll be accustomed to her play style thanks to DMC 4: SE.

@Wajpa: What about Devil May Cry 3: Ultimate Special Definitive HD Remastered Ultra Super Edition?

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
What about Devil May Cry 3: Ultimate Special Definitive HD Remastered Ultra Super Edition?

Look, if Darksiders 2 can get away with a Deathinitive edition then we need a Dantenitive edition or rather the: "Xtremally Remasterful Devil May Cry 3: Ultra Special Dantenitive HD Remastered Ultra Super Xtremelly Xtreme Game of the Year Edition"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It'd be nice if they did a next gen DMC 3. I just think it would only be worth it if there was at least some new campaign. Lady would be ideal for having a mini campaign.

At least for those disappointed with DMC 4: SE having no new missions wouldn't have to feel the same about this.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well yes a lady campaign as I said earlier or even better since we get to play as lady how about an arkham/jester campaign that would be unique

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The only real problem with giving them a campaign is thinking of what bosses they might face. I think it might be a bit tricky to think of what Arkham/Jester could go up against.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well he could go up agains dante and vergil in the blob fight and also against dante as jester and probably mini bosses apart from that I guess and lady the same she could still fight dante in the library and hqve mini bosses

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like those ideas, but I think that'd work best as just some kind of boss mode as an oppose to a campaign for Arkham.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Depends how they do it I guess

They could do it so that the first part plays with Lady and the second part with Arkham. Then at the end make Arkham the final boss for Lady, sort of like her facing him one last time before she kills him.

Top Bottom