• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you rather be stuck in a broken elevator with Vergil or Dante?

ZeroLove

Dante's, of course. Vergil would more likely end up killing me while Dante might even enjoy my company. Plus, Dante is hotter.

Railazel

Both, I would find it easy (not really) to appeal to Vergil's better nature, and Dante would be my best friend in a heartbeat (we are quite similar in personality).

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Well, I'd rather not be stuck in a broken elevator, but if I had to choose, then I'd choose Dante.
(we'd probably test out the fire martial function in the elevators :D)

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Dante defiatnely xD He would be nice company, plus I think Vergil would just slice me in half the moment the elevator stopped >.>

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i choose both if possiable but dante if i had to choose one for the simple fact he is way cooler in my opionion plus he can show me ebony and ivory with a bit of luck :)
wait..... both of these people could just slice through the elevator in half so we would not be stuck -_-
to be honest id rather be stuck than them just slice it open.
could i combine them use virgils hair on dante= vinte lol

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
-_-' No thanks i am not a fangirl btw there is no reason dante or vergil can be "Stuck" anyway he'll just judgement cut his way out and dante would just stinger out the elevator

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I guess we're assuming that this is a magical elevator that can nullify demonic powers? Can I be stuck with both of them? XD For one I would love to see how the two would interact with each other...And then with me...*Licks lips*

On a realistic note I don't know if id want to be next to either one of them when they realized they were trapped. While Dante probably wouldn't kill me, it would do well to remember his temper was a little nasty in DMC3, both brothers are rather impatient, it would take a minute to cool them down if you survive that long.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Wait, why would Dante or Vergil be in a elevator anyway?
Why would I be in a elevator?
Are there emergency hatches on the top?!
How do you know?! Did you build them?!
LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

Dante: Aw, cut it out, will ya?
Vergil: I have someplace to be...

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Perhaps you could try and get vergil to open up a little XD

In the famous words of Vergil, "Foolishness, _______. Foolishness."
Although, it is worth the shot.

Ah, but if I had to be stuck in the elevator with someone, I'd be stuck with Dante instead. I'm more afraid that I'd say something to Vergil that I'd have Yamato down my throat in a heartbeat. >_>
At least if it's Dante, I won't get bored in the elevator. xD

unless you annoy him or kiss him HA HA XD :troll:

images
vd.png

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
In the famous words of Vergil, "Foolishness, _______. Foolishness."
Although, it is worth the shot.

Ah, but if I had to be stuck in the elevator with someone, I'd be stuck with Dante instead. I'm more afraid that I'd say something to Vergil that I'd have Yamato down my throat in a heartbeat. >_>
At least if it's Dante, I won't get bored in the elevator. xD

images

I was talking about MR vergil
images
that would be awesome ! to see vergil slicing annoying fangirls HA HA XD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
2027-close-enough.jpg
I don't have a valid excuse for that one. 8D
My bad.
Hunger and Inadequate sleep makes me careless. >> -and gives excuses for kissing Dante.-

Top Bottom