• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite soundtrack from DMC 2?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41833
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41833

Today I was shown lucia's battle theme from dmc 2, and holy crap it sounds really cool. So I was wondering, what's your favourite track from dmc 2?

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Did you listen to Wings of the Guardian, or Demon's Paradise? Lucia has two battle themes -- unless by some chance you got the whole OST which typo'd "A Prayer for the Goddess" as her Battle Theme 2 when it's the track for Statue of Time. Dante has two themes as well, but Shoot the Works is the better one of the two of them.

To answer the question, do I have to pick just one? I can do it by category.

Favorite boss track: Cry for the Moon (Arius Battle)
Honorable mentions: Ragnarok (Despair Embodied Battle), Evil Tower (Nefasturris Battle), and Assault (Infested Chopper Battle)

Favorite battle theme: Shoot the Works (Dante Battle 2)

Favorite non-combat theme: Realize, Regret... Resolution + the Total Results version
Honorable mention: Eye of the Wind (Lower Town), and A Prayer for Goddess (Statue of Time)

D

Deleted member 41833

Did you listen to Wings of the Guardian, or Demon's Paradise? Lucia has two battle themes -- unless by some chance you got the whole OST which typo'd "A Prayer for the Goddess" as her Battle Theme 2 when it's the track for Statue of Time. Dante has two themes as well, but Shoot the Works is the better one of the two of them.

To answer the question, do I have to pick just one? I can do it by category.

Favorite boss track: Cry for the Moon (Arius Battle)
Honorable mentions: Ragnarok (Despair Embodied Battle), Evil Tower (Nefasturris Battle), and Assault (Infested Chopper Battle)

Favorite battle theme: Shoot the Works (Dante Battle 2)

Favorite non-combat theme: Realize, Regret... Resolution + the Total Results version
Honorable mention: Eye of the Wind (Lower Town), and A Prayer for Goddess (Statue of Time)
It was Wings of the guardian but it had some of the beginning parts cut out a little bit. LOL and no u can give me more than one answer. I'll have a listen to some of the songs you mentioned.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Pretty much all the one mentioned above

But my three favorite are this:

Intro song dance whit the devil

Mission start

Mode select

I think that all of the soundtrack in dmc 2 where great

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My favorite song in DMC2 is a tie between "Parasitic Evil" and "Cursed Giant". The solo near the end of Cursed Giant is just so damn good.

Top Bottom