• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your reaction if...(spoilers)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Vergil was just testing Dante to see if he was strong enough to defend the earth in case Vergil becomes corrupted due to whatever reason. Vergil then goes to hell in search of girlfriend and Nero is the end product and they all live happily ever after, for now.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ummm, well at least that's better than Vergil knocking up a hooker or whatever was in that book....
But I'm not sure why he'd have a kid with a demon either. How would that even work if the female is in demon form? :/
As for Nero....:ermm: I don't know if I'd want him back after what happened with him on his first gaming outing.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ummm, well at least that's better than Vergil knocking up a hooker or whatever was in that book....
But I'm not sure why he'd have a kid with a demon either. How would that even work if the female is in demon form? :/
As for Nero....:ermm: I don't know if I'd want him back after what happened with him on his first gaming outing.
I never bought the idea that Vergil is Nero's father because he struck me as a dude who never showed any interest in women whatsoever. Eh, he was probably just gay. Just look at that outfit he wore in 3.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I never bought the idea that Vergil is Nero's father because he struck me as a dude who never showed any interest in women whatsoever. Eh, he was probably just gay. Just look at that outfit he wore in 3.
See, I just thought he had no time for relationships with women considering he was all about acqiring power. More like asexual....or something. And, I'm not sure if the manga is cannon, but in that he did say women were whores with makeup, so why would he make a baby with the thing he hated? Makes no sense.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
See, I just thought he had no time for relationships with women considering he was all about acqiring power. More like asexual....or something. And, I'm not sure if the manga is cannon, but in that he did say women were whores with makeup, so why would he make a baby with the thing he hated? Makes no sense.
He cared about whatever his brother was up to more so than anything because he wanted the necklace. Bros before hos I guess. Not bros before hos unless they got no clothes.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Vergil referrenece that Alice was "wanting to grow up faster tio be just another painted whore", kidn'a commenting on how girls in the current times seem to try to do adult things younger and younger.

keep in MIND that the manga was written and drawn by a mangaka mostly know for YAOI manga...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Demon in the sack?" :p
I've heard many things but never really that. On a sort of related note, I actually had a quick a one nighter with a cutie who was dressed as Lady for a Halloween party who decided to make a Devil May Cry reference during sex. Party got crazy that night so to speak.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Then you're a pretty ****ty GI Joe, hanging out on a game forum while Cobra takes over the world. What's your GI Joe codename? Slack-off? Couch Potato? People are dying out there, man!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Then you're a pretty ****ty GI Joe, hanging out on a game forum while Cobra takes over the world. What's your GI Joe codename? Slack-off? Couch Potato? People are dying out there, man!
I may not be as popular as Snake Eyes but does that change the fact I still have the title of G.I. Joe? No. I'm Batman as well.

Top Bottom