• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DreadnoughtDT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got help. When the school ended my friends and I splitted, but so did me and my enemies. It is both saving me and robbing me. There is no point in trying to solve a problem about a person I'll rarely see walk in the streets.

But but... My main trouble now is the lack of sleep... I really need some sleep. Big time! Soooo... Goodnight DT! I'll see you later!
    I dunno...I'll read it later tonight and if it hurts my mind too badly I
    ll invest time into the anime.
    I could explain further, but that would do no good.

I see no good in hating someone of the past. He is just non existent to me now.

I should rather keep my eyes set on the now. The relation with Marisa, the goodbye's of my friends, the friends on the forum (you included :p), my future life.

From the ashes of my past I am reborn. To live a new life with the experience of my first to make it better.
    Just finished reading it.Very nice fan-fic.Though I'm not into Kekkaishi[I use Tokio and Sumimura as punching bags at Sunday Vs Magazine] the best thing is what the others noticed : your imagination for what-ifs.

Keep it up.
    Then your "friend" rubs it in your face and think your still good friends just as before...

Bah... It's the past now, I don't care for that girl nor that "friend" anymore.
    You bet I am.

I've had a crush on a gal before, something was about to happen and then ->insert friend betrayal here<-. I think I've said far too much...
    xP Hmm...my favorite one has to be the one where Zim tries to send all of his class to the 'Room with a Moose' for two reasons.
    1. Dib freaking out while the moose eats walnuts is awesome
    2. Zim - "Ms. Bitters, I have a MIGHTY NEED to use the bathroom once again."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom