• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Reira
Reira
I'm fine too:D
Well I just returned from school and for tomorrow I have nothing to do :D
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
No school tomorrow? No friends to hang out with? No games to play? Umm..let me think...Maybe watch some movies? D: My brain refuses to work, if I have one that is. I wish I had nothing to do though, so I could complain there's nothing to do :D
Reira
Reira
Well I have school but I don't have to study ;p
In these five hours we have it's from the lessons we haven't started yet ;p
I think that I will draw and play DMC :p
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
That sounds like a good idea :D What are you drawing/DMC game are you playing? If that's okay to ask.
Reira
Reira
Well I'm going to draw Andy 6 and then Dante
And I will play DMC 4 :D
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
You should totally show your at :D. Up to you though. Good old DMC 4. I need to dig for that around here and play it again D: Oh, if it's alright to ask, do you have Xbox Live or PSN? You don't have to answer that.
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
"Show your at" Art*, curse the morning for destroying my brain! I'm going to go make coffee to help wake me up lol.
Reira
Reira
I will :)
Well I'm now in Devil Hunder mode :p
I have but only my father use it and it is in his name;/
Reira
Reira
Coffee with sugar milk and syrup yay!!! XD
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
yes, that coffee XD. I have to leave n about 10 minutes, so I have to hurry too D: And no problem, I was just wondering about the PSN thing. I have nothing to do in school today myself, so I'm just going to take my phone and type via it. I'll say hello when I am at school :D
Reira
Reira
Oh hurry up ;/
Okay :D
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Hello lol. Today is a good day so far, I might get to go home again according to my professor. :D
Reira
Reira
Hey lol :p
I'm glad to hear that :D
And what are you gonna do ??^^
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Sorry about that. I got caught up within school business that took up a lot of my time, so I couldn't post here. And I don't know what I'm going to do D: Probably play a game with some friends online. How have you been?
Reira
Reira
Ohh I'm sorry to hear that;/
Well I'm good even though I have to study too D:
How about you?:)
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
I'm doing fine, just completing a project D: That's why I didn't respond yesterday, sorry. I'm close to finishing, then I can finally be on here a little more. How has your weekend been?
Reira
Reira
;/ It's okay
Well it was good but yesterday was very different XD
How about you?:)
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
Different how? And my day was okay, I think.
Reira
Reira
Well we went to a school that was closed at 11o'clock in the evening ;p.Some kids were there and when they saw us they took chairs and other stuff and started to chasing us but in the end we talked to them and we left :p
Ember To Inferno
Ember To Inferno
They were joking?
Top Bottom