• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Forums

Teal
Teal
Initially, I thought their shock humor was inexcusable, but yeah this smells. Especially considering most of the incriminating news are coming from far right journalists that are bummed Roseanne Barr didn't get to keep her job after being racist.

Meanwhile, R.Kelly, an actual pedophile, launches a 19 minute track that is trending on Twitter.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
I'm sick of this political war. Yeah they made extremely distastefull jokes and posts. But I don't think they should be crucified for it.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
My issue with Gunn is his disregard of deleting those tweets before he got big.
DragonMaster2010
DragonMaster2010
As for the Rick and Morty creator...well he was weird from the beginning so I'm not that surprised.
Innsmouth
Innsmouth
I know I just miss creators I like go. Luckily with Rick and Morty he dodged the bullet
Teal
Teal
The whole point of Dan Harmon's skit is to show how absurd "Dexter" is. Yes, his video was distasteful and offensive, but that's how it was supposed to be.

As for Gunn's tweets - yeah, they were edgy garbage, but the guy worked for an edgy, B-movie studio. It was to be expected!
Top Bottom