• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Damien
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate! Soz about last night. It would have been cool to have played some GoW2 together but I already promised a mate I'd help him unlock some achievements on the map packs. Do you have the map packs by the way?

I'll defo be online tomorrow tomorrow if you fancy a few games!
    Might do, depends, I'm not feeling so hot at the moment chap, not long after I left the last Horde match, I was seriously unwell, so depending on how I'm feeling later, I might end up going to bed.
    Freeview is proper crap in my neck of the woods. I could never get the best channels - except Dave. I couldn't even get E4 or ITV half the time! Reckon I might have to upgrade to crappy Sky HD or summet...
    Hi mate! No worries, our kid! It was a right laugh! I'm just sorry my mic isn't behaving itself coz I really wanted to bark out when the enemies were! :p If you're online later then it'd be cool to play some more
    lol :p
    I dunno! oh come on of course you're special! You're one of my 'special people' ^_^ no not the retarded people :lol: Basically just talking to you is what I've missed. You're so nice and friendly, and not many people are like that to me! Anyway just don't say anymore about not being special, because i'll just argue back :lol:
    I've gotta go now - I'll talk to you again.....very soon!!!! :D cya x
    good good =D
    :lol: no BDK isnt dead, because I talk to him on msn nearly everyday LOL!
    I'm great thanks :) Just settling back in to this great place :D I missed it so much so I had to come back! I actually missed talking to you a lot! ^_^
    hi mate! yeah, i'll defo check it out now. :D btw, did you buy the new Dark Corners map pack for Gears of War 2? I saw you online yesterday and wanted to ask but I was stuck in a Horde match
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom