• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angelo Credo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sweet...lol...i don't usually play much multiplayer...i mean, it is awesome to get a huge custom game match going on Halo...lol...but i'm usually forging a level on it....i may not accept for a while though because my Live isn't working for some reason
    well thank u for warning me instead of giving the infraction....i know this is the second time...i'll try not to let it happen again...although this is something i never learned..where is ignore and how to use it? black angel was a friend of mine, idk why we're fighting about everything nowadays...if theres an argument brewing should i get u?....ok..here's my last question, way offtopic....can u send me XBL friend request? that would be so cool
    Honestly, if this is a forum where a real debate is going to be discouraged than I want no part of it. Witch is good because I fully expect you to ban me for disagreeing with you. Because apparently open intelligent discussion isn't allowed here.
    MY posts are rude? At least my posts have some grounding in logic and/or what is cannon to the discussion. GamblingGambitCloud's posts are all uniformed bullcrap.

Vrs threads are by there very nature debate threads. I am gonna point out when an argument is wrong in points, when it has holes, or in GamblingGambitCloud's case makes no sense at all. If he is too much of a baby to actively discuss a topic on a forum that is not my problem.

The only difference between this thread and say, my Itachi vrs DMC thread is the person I am debating with. In my thread the other guy and me took turns posting relevant information about cannon from both DMC and Naruto. In GamblingGambitCloud's thread I pointed out the flaw in his argument and he responded with nonsense.

His posts are so full of nonsense I don't think I would miss anything of value if I put him on my ignore list.
    actually Mr. Angelo Credo, sir, thanks for closing my vs. thread...because i probably woulda said something i'd regret and i really don't want to be banned again....i should have walked away....i just wanted to keep it going to see if other people would post on it...
    Any ideas for our 'help' thread? lol
    I've got a few, but i don't have time atm to write them up yet lol
    I'll PM/IM you when I have a post written ^^
    Yeah its tragic.
    Ah well, I'm just curious about the unannounced project that was going to be a 'classic' ^^
    I found the last Supreme Hunter to be really resiliant....I had to run round throwing Missles at him for the whole fight O_O
    I agree, I tried Critical Pain, but my charge kept being interrupted by most recently spawned Hunters >.<

I had expected Prototype to have some truly epic bosses, and it would've been nice if they required technique, not just luck ^^

Ah well, as I said, the main story is a letdown...but its still a fun a$$ game ^_^
    Cheap and Nasty.
    With technique it was easy, but alike all the boss fights I never felt them to be fair or to require skill...only luck. I ran down a Street where she couldn't hit me and Consumed/Killed Hunters and Infected until I had Maxed Out my Critical Mass. Then I ran up the nearest Building and leapt off, charging my Aerial Execute Graveyard Spikes, repeat three times then use the Blade + Armour to pummel her 'body'. Rinse and repeat three times.

It took a while, but that was all I found I could do.
    Its not like Devil May Cry 4, where bosses had actual attack patterns and technique to them...Prototype adopts a kinda Suicide Run style approach.
    We'll have to become part of the furnature before people will take intrest lol ^^ I'm not bad, i'm a bit busy at work, otherwise ok ^^

You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom