• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Foxtrot94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unreal Tournament gets it. Having the announcer exclaim "Holy ****!!!" when you pull off an amazing feat in multiplayer does matter.
    The saddest thing about Hugh Jackman hanging up the claws for good is that he won't get to do a movie with the REAL Deadpool.
    DragonMaster2010
    DragonMaster2010
    You never know. Mark Hamil said that Arkham Knight would be the last time he'd voice Joker, and now look where we are.
    Overwatch looks like a lot of fun. But I'm saving my money for Blood and Wine.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    XD dude, make up your mind already. I remember you saying another girl was your waifu. And then another time saying it was another girl.
    Lain
    Lain
    What can I say, I'm a "women in every port" kinda guy...or "every game" in this case.
    Erian1Mortal
    Erian1Mortal
    The beta was fun, but since none of my pals are getting it, there is no reason for me to. That and no singleplayer or any story portion whatsoever.
    So apparently Zemo is now known as "Mission report, December 16, 1991". I mean, Zemo is shorter.
    Reactions: Rebel Dynasty
    LordOfDarkness
    LordOfDarkness
    I heard that the next movie will have the avengers trying to track him down. I think they're calling it...

Finding Zemo.
    Rebel Dynasty
    Rebel Dynasty
    So that's what that's all about. I keep seeing the memes for it, but I didn't get it. ^^;

And lol, LoD! xD
    Hey dude, have you heard, Blood and Wine's soon gonna be releassed
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    I know I know. I try not to think too much about it to focus on university. LOL
    You know an actor is a great one when he can make even cacca such as XMen Origins: Wolverine enjoyable to rewatch from time to time.
    Wtf? Since when has a 7 been a bad score? So why is there a petition to remove a 7/10 Doom review from Metacritic?
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Yeah as I said, it's the problem of having scores in the first place. People just look at those now, reading the actual review is secondary. When it should be the other way around.
    Triggerpigking
    Triggerpigking
    there are some really biased scores out there(reviews for zombiu and alien isolation come to mind) However the reviewer should be allowed to score it whatever they please. I've noticed there seems to be this mindset now that anything below 8 is considered bad now...it's really weird..
    Teal
    Teal
    I can understand the anger about Uncharted 4 review, to be honest. I think the petition was a bit immature, but if you actually read the review, it starts with an insult to the previous two games. The reviewer was generally a dick and deserved all the criticism. This, however, I don't get. A 7 is in no way a bad score, yet 1,000 people seem to think otherwise.
    Reactions: Frazz
    Alright Bethesda you revived Doom and it was successful. Now it would only make sense to do the same with my Quake! Right? Right?!!! Please?
    Whenever I listen to Angel of the Morning now, I can't help but think of Deadpool pulling some thug's pants out of his trousers.
    See, devs out there? You should do like CDPR and make people say "So glad I bought the Season Pass", not "****, I bought the Season Pass".
    Well I didn't remember the Origins: Wolverine game to be this fun. And the graphical display of Logan's wounds' healing, pretty awesome.
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    My step son plays it and it looks really good, havent had chance to play it properly myself but I did enjoy the small sections I did play.
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Just don't play the PS2 version, it's the one I played way back then, and the PC/X360/PS3 version is way better, graphics are better, the visual display of Logan's regen is way more awesome to see (I don't even think the PS2 version had that at all), controls are better. I think even the story and locations are different, kinda like SC:DA.
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    I have the 360 version, didnt realise there even was a PS2 version. Though last time I played my PS2 I was still living at home with parents and that was about 13 years ago.
    I like Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. She's a really damn good actress. But man, she can't top Rebecca Romijn's femme fatale portrayal.
    Lain
    Lain
    I wouldn't recommend watching them. Go watch Battle Royale instead. Similar concept to Hunger Games except done right.
    Frazz
    Frazz
    I think the wider problem I have with Lawrence's Mystique is how they contrive ways to make her integral to the plot. I like her as an actress as well but her fame shouldn't mean she's the main character in every film she gets in. The plot literally hinges on her in DOFP.
    Reactions: Lain
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    No they're not going that route in XMen, Frazz. Plot doesn't revolve around her in Apocalypse.

But I don't have complaints about that in DOFP. It made sense, the way they put it, so. But I'm strictly talking about the performance, not the role in the story. Movies aren't just story.
    W10, you sneaky ass motherfudger! How did you get installed?! Screw you, I'm going back to W7 RIGHT AWAY.
    Reactions: Erian1Mortal
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    The W10 update pop up has been pestering me for a while but never had it installed on its own.
    Erian1Mortal
    Erian1Mortal
    You're not the first though, I sure hope that doesn't happen to me...
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    Free update term is nearly up so the notification and free upgrade option will disappear soon anyway. I have W10 and really like it (said it before) and havent had any issues getting Windows XP/7 and Vista programs running on it. Even managed to get Settlers II running on it fine and that was from MS DOS on Windows 95 I believe.
    Yes Apocalypse WAS worse than Singer's past XMen films. Almost none of their depth in terms of characters, flat (but kickass) villain...
    Foxtrot94
    Foxtrot94
    Yes Wolverine has a cameo and yes it is awesome.
    AgentRedgrave
    AgentRedgrave
    Could you tell me his cameo in a inbox? Don't want any other spoilers, just wanna know what Wolverine does, cause before last week, I didn't think he was in it at all
    DragonMaster2010
    DragonMaster2010
    Same, I wanna know
    The last Unreal Tournament update is so full of yes! They even changed the Link Gun ray to look like the Ghostbusters ray... LOL!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom