• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

About the 6th charactor.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
aw that sucks. I really liked her other voice. It sounded more her age. This one sounds a bit too...girlish for me.

DavMayCry

Trophy Hunter
From this video? Starting at 25:43?

What was being said by Yuri was answering a question saying "There's three new characters dude!...or...lady," to acknowledge whomever asked the question could be a guy or gal. Greg, amidst that, just mumbles thinking of what level to play. That "four" is not a four, but just an "or."

Sorry to say, that ain't any kinda confirmation of anything. We hear what we wanna hear, and IGN is wrong about as often as they are right.
Ehhh.. You could be right, I didn't notice it could be something else the first 5 times I listened over it. I also had trouble differentiating their voices.

Creelien

True Spiritualist
Bring back my Angel Baby

While I do like the idea of Credo becoming a playable character, I wanna see Lucia come back first.

I'm with you! :D

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ehhh.. You could be right, I didn't notice it could be something else the first 5 times I listened over it. I also had trouble differentiating their voices.

Yeah TEOxACROSS is right. Damn IGN, it all started with them! But yeah I felt it was a misunderstanding since the beginning. Oh well.

Top Bottom