• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you Extcited about dmc 3 included in the HD collection? :D

RemorsefulVergil

Devil may cry 3 is what im most looking forward to in the hd collection because I think of the three games it may be the best looking as it is the latest game in the collection, but i want to know your thoughts on the game and what about these new special features capcom said they would add in the collection..What new feature would you like to see in dm3?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Oh yes!!!I'm really,really,really,really,really,really excited for dmc 3 in HD!!!
New features?Maybe more moves for yamato.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't care if they add anything new... I'm just happy that i can play it on the PS3 because mine isn't backwards compatible with PS2 discs (but it'll play ps1... where's the logic?!).

RemorsefulVergil

Oh yes!!!I'm really,really,really,really,really,really excited for dmc 3 in HD!!!
New features?Maybe more moves for yamato.
I'd like to see them put some more cutscenes in vergil's campaign and some more moves with yamato and fighting dante in mission 7 and the other fights instead of a vergil in a different costume. as much as i love the game but the special edition could have been improved by doing so.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Yes. I'm really excited about it. Because for all the time that my brother erased my save file...before I could finish the game...I'm just happy I get a chance to finish it.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I swear it sucked every time...then when the screen loads, I watch the first mission scenes I'm like..."It's all cool." Eye candy and comedy?

images

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I know. xD Some scenes, they just never get old. Besides. I can't wait to beat Arkham's ass in HD. 8D That and I wanna rock out with Nevan.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I loved Nevan when my brother was playing the game...on her stage...practically memorized her movement pattern so that he doesn't get hit. >>; I love using Nevan as a guitar and not as the scythe. Seemed to do more damage in guitar mode. xD

RemorsefulVergil

bats flying everywhere was so badass and plus i always would have got great ratings after missions as nevan is more for style than damage.

RemorsefulVergil

I love the story and characters more than anything else in this game. I like the idea of the twins going on their own seperate paths with having both realli different personalities but having the same strengh and body. But vergil will always be my favourite character because of his smug yet serious attitude towards his oponents.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Yeah, I like the story in DMC3 as well. Plus, you're absolutely correct. It's good that they went on their separate paths unlike some who was enlightened and then fought along side each other. Their individualistic nature as well as their independence from one another was good...and as stubborn as Dante is, his humanity showing (when trying to save Vergil) just made it nicer. Brothers, always will be brothers no matter the difference. And Vergil plunging through hell alone and trying to take on Mundus by himself shows that his need for power had a reason.

Dante still and always will be my favorite. xD And this includes entire gameverse. XD He's pretty different. Flamboyant, showy...arrogant yet backs it up, but over all, badass good guy who isn't THAT idealistic and pretty much is aware of how real things are in actuality. That and his personality's just refreshing. Get a laugh every time. XD

RemorsefulVergil

I liked how in dmc3 dante was very arrogant and cocky but then in dmc1 he is more wise but still has abit of arrogance but its not a bad thing when you can back it up with the strength of a demon xD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Dante was funny in DMC3. xD I love the humor when he's all but mocking the enemy. Course...Cerberus really would have won first prize at a dog show if you asked me. xD

Top Bottom