• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Another problem has just cropped up (wow, that was quick, sorry).

Sometimes, when I click on the "Image" Icon, it sends me to another site. Is anyone else having any trouble with this?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Can whomever please stop merging my posts together.
I am limited text space wise as i've said many times before, & when my posts are merged together it completely stops me from going back & editing my posts as it chops the newly merged post off at my text limit.

So if i go into edit & save, then over half........85% of what was merged together gets lost.

Strange as most of the staff are aware of your limit issue so do not merge your posts ourselves.

Another problem has just cropped up (wow, that was quick, sorry).

Sometimes, when I click on the "Image" Icon, it sends me to another site. Is anyone else having any trouble with this?

Which image icon is that?

Dark Drakan

Admin
The one at the top of the dialogue box, in-between the smiley icon and the media icon.

Should merely bring up a pop up to enter an image URL, where does it take you?

6n7s.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Should merely bring up a pop up to enter an image URL, where does it take you?

It takes me to a blank page; here's the url.

http://pp.developunit.info/z/?eid=720&hid=16276348548552306619&pid=0&ch=666&rf=http://devilmaycry.org/threads/ask-the-staff-anything.7898/page-100#post-535781&s=px.pluginh&r=0.7402310818702261

That's only when I click it sometimes. Other times, it brings up the image you posted. Maybe there's just something wrong with my PC.

Edit:

I think it's just my computer that's the problem. Sorry to bother you about this. It's just that, I honestly had no idea whether it was me or the forum.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
It takes me to a blank page; here's the url.

http://pp.developunit.info/z/?eid=720&hid=16276348548552306619&pid=0&ch=666&rf=http://devilmaycry.org/threads/ask-the-staff-anything.7898/page-100#post-535781&s=px.pluginh&r=0.7402310818702261

That's only when I click it sometimes. Other times, it brings up the image you posted. Maybe there's just something wrong with my PC.

Edit:

I think it's just my computer that's the problem. Sorry to bother you about this. It's just that, I honestly had no idea whether it was me or the forum.

Use CCleaner to clear cookies and cache and fix registry issues or reinstall browser (if it only does it in a particular one) that may fix it. Anything like this should be brought to our attention just in case it is something on the forum thats 'broken' so dont worry.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Can whomever please stop merging my posts together.
I am limited text space wise as i've said many times before, & when my posts are merged together it completely stops me from going back & editing my posts as it chops the newly merged post off at my text limit.

So if i go into edit & save, then over half........85% of what was merged together gets lost.
Could be a glitch in the system - if it happens again, let us know and we'll take a look and see if there is something automated that is trying to counteract multiple postings.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sharon
Biscuits
And now I have to play the part of Sir Bedevere..."how do you know so much about swallows?"

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What was the idea behind changing from forums.devilmaycry.org to just devilmaycry.org?
How're the little ones doing Sharon/Steve?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What was the idea behind changing from forums.devilmaycry.org to just devilmaycry.org?
How're the little ones doing Sharon/Steve?
No idea. I just smile and nod and pretend to understand.

Well, the eldest is currently off sick with some gross vomiting bug thingy, the second one is at school but still no better than from when he was in hospital the other week and the youngest is currently watching The Land Before Time in his bedroom, singing about monkeys jumping on the bed. The noise is an abomination to my ears.

Meg

Even though it's a small thing, I like the name change. :happy:

Ms Angel, so besides potatoes, are there any other foods I should be on the lookout for?

Top Bottom